UKBouldering.com

worlds most deadliest cheese (Read 36486 times)

neil h

• forum hero
  • You think i'm fat
    • sibl
worlds most deadliest cheese
June 17, 2008, 07:26:13 pm
one for sloper here, but the fword tonight has the worlds most dedliest cheese on it, god it looks rank, maggots and flies in it    :'(

Paul B

• forum hero
#1 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 17, 2008, 07:28:01 pm
maisonbleau got  British sky+ or something?  ;D

neil h

• forum hero
  • You think i'm fat
    • sibl
#2 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 17, 2008, 08:52:31 pm
maisonbleau got  British sky+ or something?  ;D

oh yes  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Joepicalli

• forum abuser
#3 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 17, 2008, 09:19:43 pm
one for sloper here, but the fword tonight has the worlds most dedliest cheese on it, god it looks rank, maggots and flies in it    :'(
I ate something very similar in Corsica years ago. The maggots are actually really tasty as they are just little squirmy cheese pouches.

Sloper

• forum hero
  • fat and weak but with good footwork.
#4 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 17, 2008, 09:26:23 pm
knob cheese.

yours.

Nibile

• forum hero
  • Part Animal Part Machine
    • TOTOLORE
#5 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 18, 2008, 08:08:21 am
in sardinia shepeherds use to make some soft cheese from not pasteurized milk. obviously it develop small worms and fermentates. it comes in big bowls, and the center is the softer part and the tastiest.
like a blue cheese on testosterone.

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
#7 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 18, 2008, 09:12:18 am
The word Bleeerugh dousent quite sum it up. That article has made me feel slightly queazy.

dave

#8 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 18, 2008, 09:14:46 am
Cheese is rank to start with. Then crank it up a notch to Blue Cheese which is just cheese thats gone off, then crank it all the way up to 11 for this stuff, its uber-rank. I'd quite honestly rather eat my own shit, at least i know whats in it.

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
  • "There's no cure for being a c#nt"
#9 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 18, 2008, 09:22:20 am
in sardinia shepeherds use to make some soft cheese from not pasteurized milk. obviously it develop small worms and fermentates. it comes in big bowls, and the center is the softer part and the tastiest.
like a blue cheese on testosterone.

For some reason, Nibs, your post has given me the giggles - more than once. The latest LOL was as a result of my recalling that I often misspell/missread the words bowels and bowls.

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
#10 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 18, 2008, 09:22:49 am

Fiend votes "no"  ???

No Maccy D's on that list?

magpie

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
#11 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 18, 2008, 09:52:16 am
little squirmy cheese pouches.
  :'(

There are very few things I won't try at least once but that has got to be one of them.  Even Gordon Ramsay nearly spat it out when he tried it.  ???

Nibile

• forum hero
  • Part Animal Part Machine
    • TOTOLORE
#12 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 18, 2008, 10:01:51 am
i really like it, many years ago i was close friend to a couple of sardinian shepeherds that whould often carry it on the continent, illegally. and that was the less illegal thing they ever did.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 10:11:44 am by Nibile »

SA Chris

• forum hero
#13 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 18, 2008, 10:35:33 am
I am up for trying all kinds of stuff, but draw the line at anything that has decomposed.

Although I tried to eat a mopani worm and my gag reflex got the better of me (insert lame joke below).

(Yes I noticed the misplaced apostrophe).

SA Chris

• forum hero
#14 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 18, 2008, 11:57:55 am

Fiend votes "no"  ???

No Maccy D's on that list?

You just can't help yourself can you?

GCW

• forum hero
  • No longer a
#15 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 18, 2008, 12:06:40 pm
They kept saying on FWord that this cheese is "rotten".  Now, I think of rotten as being bacteria laden, fetid, mucopurulent mess, which reeks of putrefaction (aka a swarming vulgar mass of infected virulency).

Is this really the case?  Or is it just part digested by the maggots?  If it's the former, I wouldn't fancy eating it any more than a raging empyema.

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
#16 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 18, 2008, 12:09:31 pm

It wasn't just a reference to Fiend's love of the Golden Arches (don't make me dig up the post again!). As McDonalds food consists of reconstituted cow shit and chicken innards, the taste of which is masked by "flavour enhancing" chemicals I think it could fit in pretty well on that list.

Here Fiend, you've dropped something....

:-*  ;)

GCW

• forum hero
  • No longer a
#17 Re: worlds most deadly cheese
June 18, 2008, 12:15:04 pm
All this rotting cheese kinda reminds me of the kid in the Wasp Factory that sends Eric nuts:

magpie

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
#18 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 18, 2008, 12:58:03 pm
 I don't know why I came back to this, it doesn't get any better does it, right before lunch too :thumbsdown:

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
  • "There's no cure for being a c#nt"
#19 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 18, 2008, 01:00:37 pm

It wasn't just a reference to Fiend's love of the Golden Arches (don't make me dig up the post again!).

Is it this that causes you to make the Fiend/Maccy Ds link? Or is it something completely made up by you to annoy the poor chap?

grumpycrumpy

• junky
  • metrosexual redneck
#20 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 18, 2008, 01:16:22 pm
Surely the worlds' most deadliest cheeses are those huge lumps of cheddar that  west country folk roll  down hills ... One of those smacking you round the head after half a mile of steadily gaining momemtum could do you some right mischief .... This Sardinian shepherd stuff looks like it would disintergrate on impact .....

Fiend

• _
  • forum hero
  • Abominable sex magick practitioner and climbing heathen
  • Whut
#21 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 18, 2008, 02:03:59 pm

Is it this that causes you to make the Fiend/Maccy Ds link? Or is it something completely made up by you to annoy the poor chap?

It's fucking toss. I very very rarely happen to go to one of the capitalist junk food chains and just because I'm not too much of a fucking snob to admit to it, people keep jumping on that as if that 0.00000000001% of my eating experience is in the slightest bit relevant which it isn't. There's no link there - there's more of a link with me eating foie gras (also mentioned in that thread - no-one jumped on me for that, eh??) or in Michelin starred restaurants because those events although rare happen more often than disreputable junk food chain visits. I have plenty of more amusing, relevant, and actually existing (rather than entirely exaggerated) foibles to mock instead of something so utterly minor I'm surprised anyone even noticed it - as far as self-depreciating humour goes I find stuff that is even vaguely on the mark a lot funnier than something that is almost entirely unrelated to me.

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
#22 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 18, 2008, 02:10:22 pm

No I'm just seeing if I can set a record for consecutive punter points from the same person.

It's fucking toss. I very very rarely happen to go to one of the capitalist junk food chains and just because I'm not too much of a fucking snob to admit to it, people keep jumping on that as if that 0.00000000001% of my eating experience is in the slightest bit relevant which it isn't. There's no link there - there's more of a link with me eating foie gras (also mentioned in that thread - no-one jumped on me for that, eh??) or in Michelin starred restaurants because those events although rare happen more often than disreputable junk food chain visits. I have plenty of more amusing, relevant, and actually existing (rather than entirely exaggerated) foibles to mock instead of something so utterly minor I'm surprised anyone even noticed it - as far as self-depreciating humour goes I find stuff that is even vaguely on the mark a lot funnier than something that is almost entirely unrelated to me.

But the angrier you get about it and the more toy throwing you do the more it encourages childish types such as myself! :lol:

Look Fiend, that's your car that is.......

Fiend

• _
  • forum hero
  • Abominable sex magick practitioner and climbing heathen
  • Whut
#23 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 18, 2008, 02:14:57 pm
CUNNNNTTTTTTTTTTT!

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!