UKBouldering.com

worlds most deadliest cheese (Read 36485 times)

neil h

• forum hero
  • You think i'm fat
    • sibl
worlds most deadliest cheese
June 17, 2008, 07:26:13 pm
one for sloper here, but the fword tonight has the worlds most dedliest cheese on it, god it looks rank, maggots and flies in it    :'(

Paul B

• forum hero
#1 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 17, 2008, 07:28:01 pm
maisonbleau got  British sky+ or something?  ;D

neil h

• forum hero
  • You think i'm fat
    • sibl
#2 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 17, 2008, 08:52:31 pm
maisonbleau got  British sky+ or something?  ;D

oh yes  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Joepicalli

• forum abuser
#3 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 17, 2008, 09:19:43 pm
one for sloper here, but the fword tonight has the worlds most dedliest cheese on it, god it looks rank, maggots and flies in it    :'(
I ate something very similar in Corsica years ago. The maggots are actually really tasty as they are just little squirmy cheese pouches.

Sloper

• forum hero
  • fat and weak but with good footwork.
#4 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 17, 2008, 09:26:23 pm
knob cheese.

yours.

Nibile

• forum hero
  • Part Animal Part Machine
    • TOTOLORE
#5 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 18, 2008, 08:08:21 am
in sardinia shepeherds use to make some soft cheese from not pasteurized milk. obviously it develop small worms and fermentates. it comes in big bowls, and the center is the softer part and the tastiest.
like a blue cheese on testosterone.

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
#7 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 18, 2008, 09:12:18 am
The word Bleeerugh dousent quite sum it up. That article has made me feel slightly queazy.

dave

#8 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 18, 2008, 09:14:46 am
Cheese is rank to start with. Then crank it up a notch to Blue Cheese which is just cheese thats gone off, then crank it all the way up to 11 for this stuff, its uber-rank. I'd quite honestly rather eat my own shit, at least i know whats in it.

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
  • "There's no cure for being a c#nt"
#9 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 18, 2008, 09:22:20 am
in sardinia shepeherds use to make some soft cheese from not pasteurized milk. obviously it develop small worms and fermentates. it comes in big bowls, and the center is the softer part and the tastiest.
like a blue cheese on testosterone.

For some reason, Nibs, your post has given me the giggles - more than once. The latest LOL was as a result of my recalling that I often misspell/missread the words bowels and bowls.

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
#10 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 18, 2008, 09:22:49 am

Fiend votes "no"  ???

No Maccy D's on that list?

magpie

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
#11 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 18, 2008, 09:52:16 am
little squirmy cheese pouches.
  :'(

There are very few things I won't try at least once but that has got to be one of them.  Even Gordon Ramsay nearly spat it out when he tried it.  ???

Nibile

• forum hero
    • TOTOLORE
#12 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 18, 2008, 10:01:51 am
i really like it, many years ago i was close friend to a couple of sardinian shepeherds that whould often carry it on the continent, illegally. and that was the less illegal thing they ever did.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 10:11:44 am by Nibile »

SA Chris

• forum hero
#13 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 18, 2008, 10:35:33 am
I am up for trying all kinds of stuff, but draw the line at anything that has decomposed.

Although I tried to eat a mopani worm and my gag reflex got the better of me (insert lame joke below).

(Yes I noticed the misplaced apostrophe).

SA Chris

• forum hero
#14 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 18, 2008, 11:57:55 am

Fiend votes "no"  ???

No Maccy D's on that list?

You just can't help yourself can you?

GCW

• forum hero
  • No longer a
#15 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 18, 2008, 12:06:40 pm
They kept saying on FWord that this cheese is "rotten".  Now, I think of rotten as being bacteria laden, fetid, mucopurulent mess, which reeks of putrefaction (aka a swarming vulgar mass of infected virulency).

Is this really the case?  Or is it just part digested by the maggots?  If it's the former, I wouldn't fancy eating it any more than a raging empyema.

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
#16 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 18, 2008, 12:09:31 pm

It wasn't just a reference to Fiend's love of the Golden Arches (don't make me dig up the post again!). As McDonalds food consists of reconstituted cow shit and chicken innards, the taste of which is masked by "flavour enhancing" chemicals I think it could fit in pretty well on that list.

Here Fiend, you've dropped something....

:-*  ;)

GCW

• forum hero
  • No longer a
#17 Re: worlds most deadly cheese
June 18, 2008, 12:15:04 pm
All this rotting cheese kinda reminds me of the kid in the Wasp Factory that sends Eric nuts:

magpie

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
#18 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 18, 2008, 12:58:03 pm
 I don't know why I came back to this, it doesn't get any better does it, right before lunch too :thumbsdown:

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
#19 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 18, 2008, 01:00:37 pm

It wasn't just a reference to Fiend's love of the Golden Arches (don't make me dig up the post again!).

Is it this that causes you to make the Fiend/Maccy Ds link? Or is it something completely made up by you to annoy the poor chap?

grumpycrumpy

• junky
  • metrosexual redneck
#20 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 18, 2008, 01:16:22 pm
Surely the worlds' most deadliest cheeses are those huge lumps of cheddar that  west country folk roll  down hills ... One of those smacking you round the head after half a mile of steadily gaining momemtum could do you some right mischief .... This Sardinian shepherd stuff looks like it would disintergrate on impact .....

Fiend

• _
  • forum hero
  • Abominable sex magick practitioner and climbing heathen
  • Whut
#21 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 18, 2008, 02:03:59 pm

Is it this that causes you to make the Fiend/Maccy Ds link? Or is it something completely made up by you to annoy the poor chap?

It's fucking toss. I very very rarely happen to go to one of the capitalist junk food chains and just because I'm not too much of a fucking snob to admit to it, people keep jumping on that as if that 0.00000000001% of my eating experience is in the slightest bit relevant which it isn't. There's no link there - there's more of a link with me eating foie gras (also mentioned in that thread - no-one jumped on me for that, eh??) or in Michelin starred restaurants because those events although rare happen more often than disreputable junk food chain visits. I have plenty of more amusing, relevant, and actually existing (rather than entirely exaggerated) foibles to mock instead of something so utterly minor I'm surprised anyone even noticed it - as far as self-depreciating humour goes I find stuff that is even vaguely on the mark a lot funnier than something that is almost entirely unrelated to me.

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
#22 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 18, 2008, 02:10:22 pm

No I'm just seeing if I can set a record for consecutive punter points from the same person.

It's fucking toss. I very very rarely happen to go to one of the capitalist junk food chains and just because I'm not too much of a fucking snob to admit to it, people keep jumping on that as if that 0.00000000001% of my eating experience is in the slightest bit relevant which it isn't. There's no link there - there's more of a link with me eating foie gras (also mentioned in that thread - no-one jumped on me for that, eh??) or in Michelin starred restaurants because those events although rare happen more often than disreputable junk food chain visits. I have plenty of more amusing, relevant, and actually existing (rather than entirely exaggerated) foibles to mock instead of something so utterly minor I'm surprised anyone even noticed it - as far as self-depreciating humour goes I find stuff that is even vaguely on the mark a lot funnier than something that is almost entirely unrelated to me.

But the angrier you get about it and the more toy throwing you do the more it encourages childish types such as myself! :lol:

Look Fiend, that's your car that is.......

Fiend

• _
  • forum hero
  • Whut
#23 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 18, 2008, 02:14:57 pm
CUNNNNTTTTTTTTTTT!

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
#24 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 18, 2008, 02:17:39 pm
That's more like it.  :beer2:

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
#25 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 18, 2008, 02:41:44 pm
 :off: BK way better than MD's IMHO

GCW

• forum hero
  • No longer a
#26 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 18, 2008, 02:43:45 pm

Does that vomit (pseudo cheese) they put in burgers count as a deadly cheese?

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
#27 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 18, 2008, 02:50:51 pm
Does that vomit (pseudo cheese) they put in burgers count as a deadly cheese?

Very interesting question there GCW. Deadly? yes. Cheese?  :-\

However MD's would attract my custom if they adopted The Hammurderer

The Hammurderer is quickly becoming regarded as the worst-received advertising mascot since Kool-Aid's 1989 discontinuation of "The Grapist," a huge purple monster who sodomizes thirsty children.

I was trying to think of a stinky cheese mascot along the same lines, but work gets in the way of my creativity

GCW

• forum hero
  • No longer a
#28 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 18, 2008, 03:29:43 pm
Bowing to outcry from consumers and parents groups, the McDonald's Corporation announced Monday that it is discontinuing its new advertising mascot, "The Hammurderer," a mischievous, homicidal imp who kills McDonaldland characters and takes their sandwiches.

Developed by Chicago advertising agency DDB Needham, the Hammurderer made his debut two months ago and has since appeared in a series of Saturday-morning television commercials, as well as on Happy Meal bags and activity placemats. All appearances by and references to the violent, ill-tempered prison escapee will be dropped.

"Over the years, McDonald's has successfully introduced a number of new characters whose defining characteristic is a certain measure of comical, criminal intent," said Andrew Perlich, McDonald's vice-president of promotions. "Such shady characters as The Hamburglar, The Goblins, and the bloodthirsty pirate Captain Crook have all fit nicely into the McDonald's advertising universe. We had every reason to believe that the Hammurderer, with his long rap sheet of burger-related crimes and his signature cry of 'Stabble Stabble Stabble,' would take his place in this proud lineage of McDonaldland mischief-makers."

The Hammurderer's Jan. 11 debut ad—in which he seizes and devours the McDonald's Happy Meal Guys, oblivious to their frantic screams—earned poor marks from parents and child-development experts, who feared the spot might send the message to children that killing is acceptable. Several weeks later, more controversy erupted over the promotional coloring book "Shivved In The McRibs," in which the Hammurderer decapitates Mayor McCheese and eats his head. Responding to widespread public outrage, McDonald's executives defended the coloring book as "not nearly as violent or socially irresponsible as it has been made out to be, given that the Mayor's head is, in fact, a giant and conceivably edible cheeseburger."

But the uproar over the latest commercial, in which Birdie The Early Bird is garroted by the Hammurderer and her body tossed in a Dumpster, was vociferous enough to prompt the fast-food giant to pull the plug.

"We are sensitive to the concerns of parents and will immediately begin phasing out this character," Perlich said. "Whether we will remove him from commercials without explanation or write him out of the spots with a bloody police standoff, we have yet to decide. But we're confident the Hammurderer will be off the national radar by April."

Hammurderer toys and promotional items, which include dolls, T-shirts, ski masks, and spiked bats, have been recalled and are expected to become prized collectibles.

This is not the first time a McDonald's character has stirred controversy for its violent nature. In 1982, the company introduced "Shakes McJunkie," an emaciated addict who robbed characters of their possessions, which he then sold to buy McDonald's shakes. He was later reworked as "The Machead," a homeless, wild-eyed Big Mac addict who turned to panhandling and gay prostitution as a means of supporting his severe burger habit.

I really can't see how that advertises burgers. Am I being a bit slow, or what?
Mind you I think Ronald McDonald is a bit sinister.

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
#29 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 18, 2008, 03:55:26 pm

I really can't see how that advertises burgers. Am I being a bit slow, or what?

If you believe that it was a real advertising mascot, then you are being more than a bit slow  :lol:

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
#30 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 18, 2008, 04:00:08 pm
The Onion is quality (when I understand it and it's not on about Yanks I've never heard of) and that article is hilarious.

"more controversy erupted over the promotional coloring book "Shivved In The McRibs," in which the Hammurderer decapitates Mayor McCheese and eats his head"  :lol:

SA Chris

• forum hero
#32 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 18, 2008, 04:10:10 pm
more like the clown from It

That shits me up still.

GCW

• forum hero
  • No longer a
#33 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 18, 2008, 04:12:10 pm
If you believe that it was a real advertising mascot, then you are being more than a bit slow  :lol:

Nah, I'd just believe the Yanks would do something bizarre like that :lol:
And I'm a bit slow

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
#34 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 18, 2008, 04:22:31 pm
In Japan Fiend's pals tried a different approach to advertising.....

.....Hammurderer's better imo.

Adam Lincoln

• forum hero
    • Flickr Page, Vimeo Videos and Blog
#35 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 18, 2008, 04:33:16 pm
CUNNNNTTTTTTTTTTT!

No need to swear!

Think you need to check this thread out Fiend.
http://ukbouldering.com/board/index.php/topic,6307.0.html

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
#36 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 18, 2008, 04:40:30 pm
Well it wasn't really tit for tat Adam. I wadded Fiend, he puntered me. Twice. I'm perfectly happy with this though, it's made for an entertaining thread - to me anyway!  :lol:

On the subject of freaky, clown faced McShit stuff.....

:o

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
#37 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 18, 2008, 04:46:47 pm
"Would you like deadly cheese on that, sir"

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
#38 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 18, 2008, 04:56:59 pm
Hope there aren't any coulrophobes reading this thread.

GCW

• forum hero
  • No longer a
#39 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 18, 2008, 05:00:04 pm

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
#40 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 18, 2008, 05:08:02 pm
Hope there aren't any coulrophobes reading this thread.

Or any Pediophobes, for that matter

All this fancy talk could put off any hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobes

Back to turophobia

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
#41 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 19, 2008, 07:53:15 am

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
#42 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 19, 2008, 06:26:27 pm

I understand that, but getting-wound-up-when-someone-calls-you-a-McD-lover has now been shown to be one of your amusing, relevant, and actually existing (rather than entirely exaggerated) foibles to mock and so is (in the eyes of Sharpe et al) more than just vaguely on the mark. You have not been taunted because of your love for regularly visiting one of the capitalist junk food chains, but rather because you get so wound up by the mention of such an untruth.
Don't rise to the bait and bully-boy Sharpe will just get bored and leave you alone :patronising smile:
probably

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
#43 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 19, 2008, 07:46:41 pm
Anyway, back on topic (nearly). I was doing a bit of research into cheese and came across the results of The British Cheese Board's Cheese and Dreams Study (now that's SCIENCE). Fascinating stuff. I was particularly interested in the correlation between cheese type and dream type.

85% of females who ate Stilton had some of the most unusual dreams of the whole study. 65% of people eating Cheddar dreamt about celebrities, over 65% of participants eating Red Leicester revisited their schooldays, all female participants who ate British Brie had nice relaxing dreams whereas male participants had cryptic dreams, two thirds of all those who ate Lancashire had a dream about work and over half of Cheshire eaters had a dreamless sleep.

Unsurprisingly, Stilton produced the best dreams; inluding...talking soft toys, lifts that move sideways, a vegetarian crocodile upset because it could not eat children, dinner party guests being traded for camels, soldiers fighting with each other with kittens instead of guns and a party in a lunatic asylum.

What type of dreams might be linked to deadly cheese, I wonder?  :shrug:

The Cheese Board's experiment only involved small 20g bits of cheese. Anyone up for a real trial using 100g doses?
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 07:52:43 pm by lagerstarfish »

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
#44 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 20, 2008, 08:28:58 am
Don't rise to the bait but bully-boy Sharpe will never get bored and leave you alone :patronising smile:

dave

#45 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 20, 2008, 01:17:58 pm
i thought this was good

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
#46 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 20, 2008, 01:24:33 pm
That's class. I like this also.....

robertostallioni

• forum hero
#47 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 20, 2008, 05:51:26 pm
My own personal favourite

webbo

• forum hero
#48 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 20, 2008, 06:41:57 pm
"A cheese may disappoint.It may be dull,it may be naive,it may be over sophisticated.Yet it remains cheese,milks leap towards immotality."
clifton fadiman

Yossarian

• forum hero
#49 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 27, 2008, 10:56:32 pm

what utter toss back to you...

what you said was like joining a debate about modern art and announcing that tony hart was the most progressive and seminal artist of the 20th century. it was like rubbishing la domaine romanee-conti while claiming that ernest and julio gallo are the real masters.  like excusing your distaste for turgenev on the basis that andy mcnab can maintain a more convincing plot...

Paz

• junky
#50 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 28, 2008, 12:25:29 am
Unsurprisingly, Stilton produced the best dreams; inluding...talking soft toys, lifts that move sideways, a vegetarian crocodile upset because it could not eat children, dinner party guests being traded for camels, soldiers fighting with each other with kittens instead of guns and a party in a lunatic asylum.
LOL. I think we've just discovered Roald Dahl's secret

[/quote]
The Cheese Board's experiment only involved small 20g bits of cheese. Anyone up for a real trial using 100g doses?
[/quote]

Fuck yes. 

Paz

• junky
#51 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 28, 2008, 12:38:11 am
P.S.  Baggsy Halloumi.  I could eat a kg of that stuff.  I finally realised how vegetarians get over their natural human craving for bacon. 

Duma

• forum hero
#52 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 28, 2008, 01:14:47 am
mmmmm halloumi.... you been to the magic roll by any chance Paz?

Houdini

• forum hero
  • Heil Mary
#53 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 28, 2008, 09:28:07 am
I must admit, McTiffany's been a Royal w/ cheese throughout this thread.   :lol:

Fiend

• _
  • forum hero
  • Whut
#54 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 28, 2008, 12:49:53 pm
Congratulations Yossarian on your complete and utter failure to even try to refute what I wrote. Your medal, errr, isn't in the post.

Paz

• junky
#55 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 28, 2008, 02:10:03 pm
mmmmm halloumi.... you been to the magic roll by any chance Paz?
No, is it Kebab heaven?  I like a place in Leek that does Chicken Tikka Shish Kebabs.  That's something Fusion Food got right. 

Nibile

• forum hero
    • TOTOLORE
#56 Re: worlds most deadliest cheese
June 28, 2008, 02:20:46 pm
on cheeses matter, i just had three sandwiches with brown bread, tuscan ham (highly peppered, 0% fat), and aged pecorino (soft paste) and they fuc*** rocked my dome.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal