UKBouldering.com

Sorry I knew I couldn't say `Wigga'. (Read 17678 times)

grimer

• forum hero
#25 Re: Sorry I knew I couldn't say `Wigga'.
November 22, 2007, 11:15:30 pm
Or even Def by Wigga Wigga?

Paz

• junky
#26 Re: Sorry I knew I couldn't say `Wigga'.
November 22, 2007, 11:42:42 pm
knowledge 'pack uzzis or ' beat their hos' so I don't call them 'wiggas'.

Well quite, but I think it's the shitter, yet more popular RnB/ Hip Hop tracks that talk about that , that get flagged by politicians as causes of violence.  All the good ones are piss takes.  the politicians (they're always the shitter idiots too) havent' actually listened to the fucking songs properly! You can no more accuse those guys of fostering racism than you can Samuel L Jackson of being a bad ass mofo who encourages violence, when he's a 65 year old hollywood resident with a respectable resume and a damn cool manner and voice (the greatest maybe since James Earl-Jones (the original Darth mother fucking Vader for you young ones, the only thing he was more of than he was evil was Cool, and of course all that changed, and while I'm at it let's just point out that it was a white man who introduced Darth Vader's Voice to the Dark side).  Awesomely spectacular voice overs are something that so far black people have been better at than whites, just like the 100m [AliG] Respek' [\AliG]).  Deep South Missippi or wherever, is like the antipode of Glasgow.  At school the most violent people I knew (apart form those who needed psychiatric help) were into Bob Marley!  Calling on your brothers to emancipate themselves.  Grounds for sequestration under our modern anti-terror legislation.

Falling Down

• forum hero
    • bensblogredux
#27 Re: Sorry I knew I couldn't say `Wigga'.
November 23, 2007, 02:41:05 pm
I wondered about the League of Gentleman thing too but it's "Death by Mau Mau". 

You're right.... 'Death by Mau Mau' - what a sketch!

Stoat

• regular
  • Would you like to come back and look at my cock?
#28 Re: Sorry I knew I couldn't say `Wigga'.
November 30, 2007, 09:11:43 pm
Thanks for the response Paz. We seem to share a common bond in our list of all time favourite black people. After searching frantically through my CD collection I have bizarrely found that I can find no black people listed as singers or musicians. I thank you for your prompt, as Sam Cook is probably my all time favourite singer and I will correct this glaring omission tomorrow. I bow down to your superior knowledge of unpopular rap/rnb and I'm sure they are nice lads.

The above is probably as irrelevant as your comments, but I thank you for the amusement.

I've asked and my brother says it's fine if you want to ask him to emancipate himself. I must warn you that he is 6'4", hard as fuck and has a problem with long words. Good luck. :whistle:

Houdini

• forum hero
  • Heil Mary
#29 Re: Sorry I knew I couldn't say `Wigga'.
December 17, 2007, 08:41:40 pm
The problem as I see it is that I'd like to find a pic of 'Big Dick Black' (played the same actor who played the sergeant in Private Bengamin) who had a short role in the film Hardcore (as a pawnstar who could cum 9 times a night) starring George C Scott.

Dick injected a wee slice of humour to a film that would have been utterly dark - nay - black, without it.

But this isn't my PC so I'm not googling Big Dick Black and Hardcore - for love or money.

Houdini

• forum hero
  • Heil Mary
#30 Re: Sorry I knew I couldn't say `Wigga'.
December 17, 2007, 09:06:03 pm
OK, I went for it and here are two pix from my search of Hardcore by Paul Schrader

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin One:    Oddness.

And not faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar behind:   Badness.

Houdini

• forum hero
  • Heil Mary
#31 Re: Sorry I knew I couldn't say `Wigga'.
December 26, 2007, 01:48:28 pm

And a merry blikmass to you too

andy_e

• forum hero
#32 Re: Sorry I knew I couldn't say `Wigga'.
December 26, 2007, 01:54:22 pm
I once had to walk through Burley and Hyde Park in Leeds with an Irishman who was MDMAd off his face shouting things out like "this looks like the kind of place where N*****s would live!"  Oh how I shat myself many times on the way home that night... A guy pulled up to us to offer his services and we had to watch said Irishman very carefully to make sure he didn't grab hold of a bag full of skunk or anything stupid like that... I crapped myself.

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
  • "There's no cure for being a c#nt"
#33 Re: Sorry I knew I couldn't say `Wigga'.
December 27, 2007, 11:26:46 am
I once had to walk through Burley and Hyde Park in Leeds with an Irishman who was MDMAd off his face shouting things out like "this looks like the kind of place where N*****s would live!"  Oh how I shat myself many times on the way home that night... A guy pulled up to us to offer his services and we had to watch said Irishman very carefully to make sure he didn't grab hold of a bag full of skunk or anything stupid like that... I crapped myself.
This sounds exactly like any night out with Irish Alan.

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
  • "There's no cure for being a c#nt"
#35 Re: Sorry I knew I couldn't say `Wigga'.
December 27, 2007, 12:18:01 pm
Despite his Father Christmas beard and belly, children just can't bring themselves to like Mr Terre'Blanche. Those eyes have not one bit of kindness or good will in them.
I wonder if a documentary crew could persuade him that being filmed doing Santa's rounds would improve the public perception of him?
The prospect of His Big White Self coming down the chimney seems a little less scary when you think about how funny it would be to see Eugene covered in soot in a B&W minstrels stylee  :lol:

Falling Down

• forum hero
    • bensblogredux
#36 Re: Sorry I knew I couldn't say `Wigga'.
December 27, 2007, 12:22:34 pm
I thought he was dead...

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
#37 Re: Sorry I knew I couldn't say `Wigga'.
December 27, 2007, 12:42:05 pm
Sadly No.

PW Botha died last year, is that what you are thinking of?

Houdini

• forum hero
  • Heil Mary

Houdini

• forum hero
  • Heil Mary
WIGGADEEBIGGADEEBONG!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal