UKBouldering.com

Anti Hydral, who wants some then?? (Read 38121 times)

a dense loner

• forum hero
#100 Re: Anti Hydral, who wants some then??
October 10, 2007, 10:08:50 am
i'd get some of that for jim. would be interesting to see what he could do if he lost 4 stone :o

unclesomebody

• forum hero
  • 1-5-NEIN!
  • more business, less party.
#101 Re: Anti Hydral, who wants some then??
October 10, 2007, 10:31:40 am
I don't think Jim needs an appetite suppressant. He eats semi sensible quantities. What he does need, however, is some sort of beer suppressant. Imagine a Jim who hadn't drunk for a couple of months, but had been training in Gorton's new premier training facility.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 10:54:11 am by unclesomebody »

Jim

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
  • Mostly Injured
  • Pregnant Horse
    • Bouldering POI's for tomtom
#102 Re: Anti Hydral, who wants some then??
October 10, 2007, 10:44:43 am
i'd get some of that for jim. would be interesting to see what he could do if he lost 4 stone :o
I told you lot before. This is my training body, when I'm happy with my strength then I'm going to start getting into shape and crush all the hard problems you lot can't do

webbo

• forum hero
#103 Re: Anti Hydral, who wants some then??
October 10, 2007, 11:26:59 am
I don't think Jim needs an appetite suppressant. He eats semi sensible quantities. What he does need, however, is some sort of beer suppressant. Imagine a Jim who hadn't drunk for a couple of months, but had been training in Gorton's new premier training facility.

you might like to try antabuse.which makes you throw up and you get the worse headache known to mankind if you drink any alcohol.it gives you a hangover before  you get pissed.or you could try acamprosate which gets rid of the cravings.
maybe fatdoc could go private and run a sports injury/eating disorder/substance misuse/dermatology clinic.

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
#104 Re: Anti Hydral, who wants some then??
October 10, 2007, 11:53:15 am

you might like to try antabuse.which makes you throw up and you get the worse headache known to mankind if you drink any alcohol.it

I think someone must be slipping that into my drinks these days?

fatdoc

• forum hero
  • old and fearful
    • http://www.pincheswall.co.uk
#105 Re: Anti Hydral, who wants some then??
October 10, 2007, 05:19:30 pm
fatdoc.i've just read that one of the t.mobile cycling team has got busted for using sibutramine an appetite suppressant.i reckon you'd be better off flogging that on here rather than stump cream.

i'll have to pass comment on that one webbo. for legal reasons.

fatdoc

• forum hero
  • old and fearful
#106 Re: Anti Hydral, who wants some then??
October 10, 2007, 05:20:43 pm

you might like to try antabuse.which makes you throw up and you get the worse headache known to mankind if you drink any alcohol.it gives you a hangover before  you get pissed.or you could try acamprosate which gets rid of the cravings.
maybe fatdoc could go private and run a sports injury/eating disorder/substance misuse/dermatology clinic.

that is not beyond the realm of reason  ;)

Pantontino

• forum hero
    • www.northwalesbouldering.com
#107 Re: Anti Hydral, who wants some then??
November 15, 2007, 11:25:08 pm
Used the dream cream/antihydral combination in Font the other week. Worked a treat. I'm officially impressed. As others have said: 'came back with better skin that what I had when I left'. The only people who had skin problems on the trip were those who didn't use the antihydral.

On Hock's recommendation (he'd experimented with the antihydral in Alberracin earlier in the year) we used it in the evening after each climbing day - 1 hour, just on the centre of the pad. Then lots of moisturising and sanding. Seemed like there was a tendency to develop a hard cap on the end of the finger tip, even though this wasn't getting the treatment. This was fine with a bit of sanding though.

Philidawg

#108 Re: Anti Hydral, who wants some then??
January 07, 2008, 07:23:45 pm

www.econix.co.uk

look under medicines and off you go. the info sheet is also on the site.

Is this stuff still available?

I've looked on the website but can't seem to find it - or am I just being thick? ???

fatdoc

• forum hero
  • old and fearful
#109 Re: Anti Hydral, who wants some then??
January 08, 2008, 11:27:51 am
i'm getting some more in, will be on a different site.... however i've been a bit disorganised about the whole thing... if your german's up to it have a look on the sites mentioned earlier on in the thread.

Philidawg

#110 Re: Anti Hydral, who wants some then??
January 18, 2008, 12:52:26 pm
if your german's up to it have a look on the sites mentioned earlier on in the thread.

The old 'O' level German turned out to be not too bad, stuff arrived this morning. :ang:

Sorry to be a pain but is the information sheet curently available anywhere? ;)

fatdoc

• forum hero
  • old and fearful
#111 Re: Anti Hydral, who wants some then??
January 18, 2008, 12:53:58 pm
PM me with your email address..

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal