UKBouldering.com

Defecate me (grr!) (Read 2317 times)

gruff

Defecate me (grr!)
April 07, 2003, 12:22:44 am
Was out last night only to discover a great big (unhealthy looking) specimen of human defecation under the Caseg groove.

I'll be back with my salt, pepper, and tomato sauce come the morning.

g

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#1 Defecate me (grr!)
April 07, 2003, 10:24:04 am
yummy! It always warms my heart to arrive at my favourite problem to find a tasty whippy curled out at the bottom.

dave

#2 Defecate me (grr!)
April 07, 2003, 10:30:49 am
This is an affliction that effects font quite seriously anall. Every boulder/rock/cave that is slightly hidden or faces away from the main paths seems to have a loads of turds hidden under sheets of white bogroll. Really pleasant when you're descending the back of a boulder, or looking for a unsung gem.

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#3 Defecate me (grr!)
April 07, 2003, 10:38:37 am
I must admit I had to drop 'em and fire a quick brown salvo on my way over to Burbage South the other day. My guts have been a bit squiffy for the last week so there was no chance of waiting. Of course, I chose to log it out right under Pock, so as to maximise disruption and anguish to the bouldering community.

Not hard to do it out the way is it - I know everyone gets caught short now and again, but it's usually pretty obvious that doing it under a chalked up boulder is just going to upset people so why not do your marmite moon somewhere where others won't be stepping in it?

T.H.

• obsessive maniac
#4 Defecate me (grr!)
April 07, 2003, 11:50:23 am
Someone did a huuuuge turd right under the crux of Batfink's Back at Bathford.  If you fell off you'd have got a quality new logo on the back of your t-shirt.  

Still probably better than the gash you get on most climbing t-shirts mind.

When's there going to be ukbouldering t-shirts?

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#5 Defecate me (grr!)
April 07, 2003, 11:56:21 am
Quote from: "T.H."
When's there going to be ukbouldering t-shirts?

Sorry, I've really got to get my ass in gear over this as so many folk have asked about it.

I've not had time to do much work on the site of late (partly due to Splinter Cell being released for the PS2 - yes, I am that sad) but will get my shit together soon!

Avoiding the Traitor

• forum abuser
#6 Defecate me (grr!)
April 07, 2003, 12:17:30 pm
Quote from: "Bubba"

I've not had time to do much work on the site of late (partly due to Splinter Cell being released for the PS2 - yes, I am that sad) but will get my shit together soon!

Aye, you are sad!  :lol:

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#7 Defecate me (grr!)
April 07, 2003, 01:39:53 pm
I know - a grown man playing video games....I'm just a helpless geek. Product of too many school lunchtimes playing Moon Cresta (yeah, that really does show my age to those who know  :wink: ) instead of being out doing something less sad....but hey, I did grow up in Hereford, not exactly the centre of the universe...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal