UKBouldering.com

Dead Fit birds who go climbing (part II) (Read 638253 times)

grumpycrumpy

• junky
  • metrosexual redneck
Yeah , but what's Sophia ever done on grit .....

I saw her at Ilkley Quarry once (yes really - she was in town for a wedding)
Some guys get all the luck ....
Although I did once see Raquel Welch lift a fat bloke off the floor by his throat .... Awesome display of strength  .....

Joepicalli

• forum abuser
I can honestly say that I've never seen you so animated Lagers .....

Mrs Starfish says its OK to have a bit (lot) of a crush as Natalija lives abroad and I am unlikley to meet her in real life and probably wouldn't like her even if I did. I still like a young Sophia Loren more than Natalija though.

Both are fitter than Audry Hepburn  :P

and anyone who disagrees is wrong; especially if they are called Joe
Ahh Larger Larger Larger, I don't think we should parade our shared love of philosophical conundrums on a thread dedicated to fit birds. I of course Immediately recognize your "statement" "I still like a young Sophia Loren more than Natalija though. Both are fitter than Audry Hepburn" as an addition to those "grammatical nonsenses" such as "Colourless green ideas sleep furiously"  which Chomskey posits as showing us that grammar is hardwired, and precedes meaning. I admit your effort supeficially looks more like it has meaning than "Colourless..."; however as we both know that the usage of the name "Audrey Hepburn" already contains all possible notions of beauty within it. By the way I know nothing of your AudryHepburn and suspect that she is some floozy who temps you attention from the admirable and long suffering Mrs Starfish. As such of course she is less fit than a young Sophia Loren. :spank:

Houdini

• forum hero
  • Heil Mary
I'm not feeling this Gros chick at all.  She looks squat, powerful, butch.  Like a bulldog in fact.  She eats 8c+ for elevenses, surely she is squat, powerful, butch?  I don't like my chicks built.  I like my hot rods built, my 1970's superbikes built, my Geoff Capes built. She is mostly a he mit boobies. 

:thumbsdown:

yankeepete

Maja Vidmar is the gold standard of hot Slavik climbing women. Saw her at the climbing expo at Bardonnechia during the Olympics and felt like Lenny from Steinbeck's "Of Mice and Men"...<said in slurry retard voice>"Uh...you're awe-ful purdy!"

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
  • "There's no cure for being a c#nt"
I can honestly say that I've never seen you so animated Lagers .....

Mrs Starfish says its OK to have a bit (lot) of a crush as Natalija lives abroad and I am unlikley to meet her in real life and probably wouldn't like her even if I did. I still like a young Sophia Loren more than Natalija though.

Both are fitter than Audry Hepburn  :P

and anyone who disagrees is wrong; especially if they are called Joe
Ahh Larger Larger Larger, I don't think we should parade our shared love of philosophical conundrums on a thread dedicated to fit birds. I of course Immediately recognize your "statement" "I still like a young Sophia Loren more than Natalija though. Both are fitter than Audry Hepburn" as an addition to those "grammatical nonsenses" such as "Colourless green ideas sleep furiously"  which Chomskey posits as showing us that grammar is hardwired, and precedes meaning. I admit your effort supeficially looks more like it has meaning than "Colourless..."; however as we both know that the usage of the name "Audrey Hepburn" already contains all possible notions of beauty within it. By the way I know nothing of your AudryHepburn and suspect that she is some floozy who temps you attention from the admirable and long suffering Mrs Starfish. As such of course she is less fit than a young Sophia Loren. :spank:

Blimey! I might be bigger than you in most ways, but calling me "Larger" (3 times) instead of Lager is hardly the way to point out my failure to spell the name (missing out an "e") of that Belgian bint Hepburn's first name.

Just to make it clear...

Audrey Hepburn is not (and has never been) the fittest bird ever. Sophia Loren and Raquel Welch have both been fitter than her. Natalija Gros is fitter than Audrey Hepburn ever was. I am right and you are wrong. I am going to Font tomorrow and so I win, FAT BOY.

;)

Serpico

• forum hero
    • The Craig Y Longridge Wiki
Sophia's alright, but she's no Diana Rigg.

Duma

• forum hero
Maja Vidmar is the gold standard of hot Slavik climbing women. Saw her at the climbing expo at Bardonnechia during the Olympics and felt like Lenny from Steinbeck's "Of Mice and Men"...<said in slurry retard voice>"Uh...you're awe-ful purdy!"

ta da...

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
  • "There's no cure for being a c#nt"
Maja Vidmar is the gold standard of hot Slavik climbing women.

and is also fitter than Taudrey Hepburn ever was.

account_inactive

• forum hero
Not as fit a Miss Lind

LucyB

• Trusted Users
  • obsessive maniac

Audrey Hepburn is not (and has never been) the fittest bird ever. Sophia Loren and Raquel Welch have both been fitter than her. Natalija Gros is fitter than Audrey Hepburn ever was. I am right and you are wrong. I am going to Font tomorrow and so I win, FAT BOY.

;)
[/quote]

I have to disagree. Even as a straight bird, I fancy Audrey Hepburn.

As an aside, P thinks that Felicity Kendal in The Good Life is gorgeous. Anyone else find that slightly wrong?   :shrug:

The Sausage

• forum abuser

As an aside, P thinks that Felicity Kendal in The Good Life is gorgeous. Anyone else find that slightly wrong?   :shrug:

...Rik (in the young ones) fancied her like mad. in fact didn't he say something like "if you take the letters i Felicity Kendall, add some, take some away and muddle them around a bit, you get... I love you"

Houdini

• forum hero
  • Heil Mary
Not as fit a Miss Lind

Maybe it's me . . .  But the first thing that came into my mind when I saw this was:  Yoda!

Gros is not fitter than Hepburn.   Lagers' is a pervert heretic.    :whistle:

dave

she made dungarees and wellies look like eveningwear. you do the math.

Houdini

• forum hero
  • Heil Mary
Burn the witch!  Burn the witch!

This thread is awry.  Too many pics of females climbing.  Or Lagers' bad 70's German pr0n-esque shots . . .   This thread should be packed w/ schmokin' minxes FFS!

Joepicalli

• forum abuser
Lager, writing in very big letters only makes a wrong statement more obviously wrong,running away to font because you realise the error of your way is a good sign. But until you admit your error you will find yourself having insurmountable problems even on the children's circuits.
Lucy don't worry about not getting Felicity Kendal, girls never do. I just have to hint at her gorgeosity and V is stream of scathing witticisms relating to my immaturity (which is shooting at a pretty big target really). 

magpie

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
This thread is awry.  Too many pics of females climbing.  Or Lagers' bad 70's German pr0n-esque shots . . .   This thread should be packed w/ schmokin' minxes FFS!
Houdini makes a fine point.

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
This thread should be packed w/ schmokin' minxes FFS!

:P

yankeepete

no teeth please!

yankeepete

more Ironmanny goodness

magpie

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
Happy Friday Boys:

Houdini

• forum hero
  • Heil Mary
Magpie Magpie Magpie.

You were on the lash last night huh?  Lagers' come back, all is forgiven.  We need BirdBot!

Houdini

• forum hero
  • Heil Mary
This is amusing.

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
This is amusing.

Seen that in some shop or wall around Sheffield.  Good candidate for the photoshop hall of shame, that water looks way too still.

Whilst it may have its tongue firmly in its cheek, its bullshit like this that helps perpetuate the nonsense of sex discrimination.

Nibile

• forum hero
  • Part Animal Part Machine
    • TOTOLORE

Whilst it may have its tongue firmly in its cheek, its bullshit like this that helps perpetuate the nonsense of sex discrimination.

word.

magpie

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
Magpie Magpie Magpie.

You were on the lash last night huh?  Lagers' come back, all is forgiven.  We need BirdBot!
  :spank: My lesbian tendancies are obviously as unfussy as my regualr hetro ones, I thought they were both fairly fit?!  They are definitely fit in the toned and sporty sense, I'd kill for a body like that (as long as I can keep my own boobs)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal