UKBouldering.com

Dead Fit birds who go climbing (part II) (Read 634515 times)

jern

• menacing presence

Oh yes.

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
  • "There's no cure for being a c#nt"
Insomnia has forced me to run BirdBot to see what happens

Two nice outdoor shots (that come-to-my-crashpad look), two indoors (dirty realism).

« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 03:16:18 am by lagerstarfish »

Fiend

• _
  • forum hero
  • Abominable sex magick practitioner and climbing heathen
  • Whut

Two nice outdoor shots (that come-to-my-crashpad look), two indoors (that cum-on-my-tits look(#1 at least)).

Serpico

• forum hero
    • The Craig Y Longridge Wiki
post deleted

St Hubbins

• stalker
  • Where the magic happens...

Two nice outdoor shots (that come-to-my-crashpad look), two indoors (dirty realism).

She's almost perfect looking whereas....

... This is Ronnie Wood is it not?

robertostallioni

• forum hero
Is that a "hint of t'rat" int eh bottom shot?

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder

Adam Lincoln

• forum hero
    • Flickr Page, Vimeo Videos and Blog
May already have been done

Iesu

• obsessive maniac
by who? :shag:

Will Hunt

• forum hero
  • Superworm is super-long
    • Unknown Stones

I think we need a change of attitude in this thread. An average girl wearing a pair of Scarpa Helix's on some sort of lithological structure does not qualify for this thread. The girl must be fit. A lot of these girls are looking a bit plain faced and that is unacceptable.

Monolith

• forum hero
  • Straight outta Cronton.
I think we need a change of attitude in this thread. An average girl wearing a pair of Scarpa Helix's on some sort of lithological structure does not qualify for this thread. The girl must be fit. A lot of these girls are looking a bit plain faced and that is unacceptable.

I agree entirely and was thinking just this recently. I'd rather insert my genitals into a toaster than many of these. What happened to standards!? There's enough hunks in the thread pertaining to the opposing sex, why can't there be or can we see specimens who draw a similar parallel?

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
I'd rather insert my genitals into a toaster than many of these. What happened to standards!?
You won't be saying that when you're ten years older :lol:

Doylo

• forum hero
Yeah this thread might aswell be called "Birds who go climbing" now. Bring on more totty!

Doylo

• forum hero
I'd rather insert my genitals into a toaster than many of these. What happened to standards!?
You won't be saying that when you're ten years older :lol:

Monolith can pick and choose! Only the best...

Oli

• obsessive maniac
Lay the DFBWGC (Part II) to rest and start a Part III for the new year with revised standards of only having birds who are actually fit on it?

Monolith

• forum hero
Why not have "very good climbers who are women pulling down on a problem of substantial difficulty in the scheme of climbing" thread and a "shit if I saw her climbing at a crag, I would instantly melt at the knees and eat every square inch of her ass if I was given the chance" thread? Otherwise we end up trawling through an inordinate number of pages of women that look like Esther Rantzen with a 20 year crack habit. In which instance my penis retreats into my ear canal rather than pulsing forth like the deserved young fellow he is.

Fiend

• _
  • forum hero
  • Abominable sex magick practitioner and climbing heathen
  • Whut
 :lol: Monolith don't make me wad you again within 1/2 hour of the previous one, it would be undignified...

Monolith

• forum hero
But you see my point? The women (or gay men) have countless lithe bodies to peruse over. It just happens that the general male aesthetic penchant is not for women resembling the aforementioned description. Obviously this is somewhat attributable to societal conditioning  but try as I might, I will never  be attracted to a woman who is a) made of tendon or b)resembles a Russian forestry worker.

magpie

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
:lol: Monolith don't make me wad you again within 1/2 hour of the previous one, it would be undignified...
Please, allow me.  :thumbsup:

Monolith is right, where in the name of god are your standards lads?  If your going to do it, do it right.  :please: 

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
There's enough hunks in the thread pertaining to the opposing sex

You really should have taken up the new years offer, dreamt of Richie and then treated yourself to some new music production HW  ;) :P

Monolith

• forum hero
I find it weird how many men feel uncomfortable in asserting whether another man is attractive or not. I can tell you from walking around Liverpool and being surrounded by orange hyper meterosexual men that I can absolutely pass judgement on whether a man is attractive or not. Incidentally, can I just assert that if it wasn't for the fact I'm in bed coming down with fever, I would not normally choose to spend a friday evening discussing attractive males.

Good work Obi on the newly conceived (and I hope closely vetted) update thread. Could I please become a moderator of said thread if the balance starts to tip even slightly into the Rantzen?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal