UKBouldering.com

Dead Fit birds who go climbing (part II) (Read 638284 times)

Paul B

• forum hero

Dolly

• forum hero
What route/crag is that on Dude ?

neil h

• forum hero
  • You think i'm fat
    • sibl
mmmmmmmmmm

Eddies

• forum hero
Ohh mama...Thats worthy of a laminated copy!

Falling Down

• forum hero
    • bensblogredux
She's a bit skeletal - looks too much like one the spider sculptures currently in London!

Falling Down

• forum hero
    • bensblogredux
And is it just me or has this thread crossed a line? I'm all for enjoying the naked female form in all its glory and the occaisonal bit of pr0n in the right circumstances (when Mrs FD is involved of course) ... just a thought.

andy_e

• forum hero
It's definitely gone a bit  :off:

neil h

• forum hero
  • You think i'm fat
    • sibl
yes true

i will bring it back to reality

underground

• forum hero
And is it just me or has this thread crossed a line? I'm all for enjoying the naked female form in all its glory and the occaisonal bit of pr0n in the right circumstances (when Mrs FD is involved of course) ... just a thought.

Yep, the title of the thread gives it away FD, as you say- it's all gone a bit 'any bird showing their bits in front of a bit of stone'. Might as well be looking at a Razzle shoot in Earl's quarry. Hopefully, though, without the cowboy outfits and catering size tins of spaghetti hoops :'(

mini

• forum abuser
  • A not so
Saw a couple of girls being photographed around Bas Cuvier a couple of days ago. Wouldn't mind seeing the results.

well a few years ago, me unc and james on our first trip to font witnesed the making of a pr0n movie at rocher canon

:beer2:

Saw what looked like a very suss photographer and a non outdoorsy looking female in crop top and mini mini skirt throwing a very provocative pose in the lay-by below beginers wall once while on the way back from the Tor!!!

Anyone know what Simmonite does other than climbing pics?

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
I would also request that horrible over-airbrushed nonsense is also exluded but yeah, some of this stuff is off-topic.

I'm not against anyone starting a new topic that is all T 'n A as long as the ladies on here are allowed to start a similar topic showing mens bits with nobody whinging.

Percy B

• forum hero
    • www.climbingworks.com
Front bottoms apart (excuse the pun), I'm suprised nobody hasn't mentioned the outrageous 'dab' going on in that shot. That Yanna, she's rubbish at chimneying - she's blatantly stood on the floor. The thread is called fit birds who go climbing - not ladies stood on one leg showing their pissflaps! (not that she looks much like a lady to me, mind...)

Houdini

• forum hero
  • Heil Mary
Is this the mumu shavers anonymous thread?   ???

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
  • "There's no cure for being a c#nt"
After years of sticking to yorkshire grit and the occasional trip to Font, Kelly has finally got around to trying a bit of North Wales bouldering.

When asked about how she was finding the change, Kelly told us
"I love the feeling of having good, hard contact with the rock on the wild welsh coast. After reading a few comments on a bouldering forum, I had thought that the close, full-contact spotting that I was trying to get away from was a regional thing peculiar to the Yorkshire bouldering scene, but I have found that I get the same type of spotting wherever I go. I am starting to wonder whether it has anything to do with my being a dead fit bird and am beginning to seriously doubt my previous assumption that the whole boys-together-with-shirts-off thing has a similar connotation to the same  practice in gay nightclubs."

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
Saw a couple of girls being photographed around Bas Cuvier a couple of days ago. Wouldn't mind seeing the results.

well a few years ago, me unc and james on our first trip to font witnesed the making of a pr0n movie at rocher canon

:beer2:
Saw this in the woods on the way to Canche at Easter

Initially thought it was a crime scene and was about to assist the victim. Then thought it was a pr0n scene and was about to assist the talent. Then realised it was an inflatable model and that I wasn't welcome.

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
Anyone know what Simmonite does other than climbing pics?
A quick Google search reveals that he also publishes in certain german niche magazines under the name De Sodomite...

Houdini

• forum hero
  • Heil Mary
:spank:   That's der sodomit, Herr Starfish.   I'm a REAL grammatik nazi.

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
:spank:   That's der sodomit, Herr Starfish.   I'm a REAL grammatik nazi.
Should that 's' on 'sodomit' be an 'S'?
Die Rechtschreibung SS  :spank:

Houdini

• forum hero
  • Heil Mary
Gaaarr!  Tis true!  (Hangs up Iron Cross - changes name to Ishmael and emigrates to Jaffa to pick oranges for a living....)

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
Gaaarr!  Tis true!  (Hangs up Iron Cross - changes name to Ishmael and emigrates to Jaffa to pick oranges for a living....)
I was about to reccommend using the indigenous population to do the actual picking while you take the profits made on their former homeland, but I think someone else might have thought of this already. Also I would be going way off topic and possibly risking causing significant offence. So I won't say anything about it.

Houdini

• forum hero
  • Heil Mary
OK!  Back to pr0n!

Houdini

• forum hero
  • Heil Mary
Cum cum Stuey!  Surely madam would prefer it here?!

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
Almost back on topic...

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
OK!  Back to pr0n!
I hear you, homes! (Holmes?)
Well, youtube removed it after 7 days, but is it pr0n? I say its ART because its black and white.

(about 80MB and possibly not work safe, but nothing you don't see on terrestrial TV)

lorentz

• obsessive maniac
Almost back on topic...

Jesus.  Brrraaaaaaaaaaaaack. #wipes vomit from corners of mouth#

A bit of top-roping sure has helped HRH Sarah Fergusson shift the weight. Now for some surgery, please!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal