UKBouldering.com

Bathroom fitters - Sheffield (Read 2417 times)

205Chris

• forum hero
Bathroom fitters - Sheffield
April 12, 2014, 08:58:02 am
After a few years in my house I'm slowly realising that when it came to DIY the previous occupants enthusiasm obviously far outweighed their ability.

As a result I'm looking for recommendations for a bathroom fitter in Sheffield, ideally someone who can do the whole lot, tiling, plumbing, electrics etc.

Any suggestions on who to use / avoid gratefully received.

Snoops

• obsessive maniac
#1 Re: Bathroom fitters - Sheffield
April 12, 2014, 12:59:03 pm
There is a top bloke called Matt Viney who is a general builder type, windows, bathrooms, small extensions etc. he is very good, very geninune, and very reasonably priced. If you choose your suite basically he will come round and fit, tile, plumb it in. A pleased friend of mine recommended him, and he has done a number of jobs all good. If your interested ill pm you his number.

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
  • "There's no cure for being a c#nt"
#2 Re: Bathroom fitters - Sheffield
April 05, 2017, 07:55:44 am
bump

anyone got any recommendations for a bathroom fitter/plumber in Sheffield

the chap who was supposed to start on ours 3 weeks ago keeps coming up with more excuses when we chase him and I'm losing confidence

ta

El Mocho

• forum abuser
#3 Re: Bathroom fitters - Sheffield
April 05, 2017, 08:15:24 am
We've just used a guy called Norman (who was recommended to me by Jamie Big Hands (who, fitting boilers/plumber himself, should know his shit)). Happy with the job he did on ours, nice guy, turned up when he said, already done other stuff for us (velux windows etc). he's more of a general builder than pure plumber so you might find someone a bit cheaper/slicker for a pure bathroom job. I'll pm you his number.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal