UKBouldering.com

Reach Climbing Coach (Read 62971 times)

comPiler

• forum hero
#50 1:1 coaching sessions in Scotland
September 02, 2012, 01:00:27 am
1:1 coaching sessions in Scotland
1 September 2012, 7:08 pm

Mark McGowan will be available for 1:1 outdoor coaching sessions in Scotland from 2nd to 8th September. Please contact directly on markmcgowan01@gmail.com if you wish to arrange a session.

Source: Reach Climbing Coach

comPiler

• forum hero
#51 ReAch October Team
September 21, 2012, 01:00:21 am
ReAch October Team
20 September 2012, 6:38 pm

[tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Johnny Walker (8a) Photo: Jon Stoelker[/td][/tr]
[/table]

We are now canvasing for 5 UK clients using our online Dual Factor Training Program begining mid of October to  mid January.

[tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Mark McGowan coaching 1:1 at Calames,Pyrenees[/td][/tr]
[/table]

[tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Gerard at Calames, Ariege, Pyrenees [/td][td]

[/td][/tr]
[/table]We are looking to take on 5 clients with a grade range from 6a to 7c who aspire to improve by around 2/3 grades. If this is you then please contact Mark McGowan to join our initial 4 month program costing £200.

We will also be offering the team special rates on 1:1 coaching in the Ariege with ReAch and Base Calames

Contact markmcgowan01@gmail.com for more details...

comPiler

• forum hero
ReAch September Team (and more friends!)  come to Ariege - foto session
8 October 2012, 4:11 pm

[tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Mark, Malcolm & Duncan at Grotte de Sabart[/td][/tr]
[/table]

[tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Joanne Lucas on 8a[/td][/tr]
[/table]

[tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]

[/td][/tr]
[/table]

[tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Duncan Jones at Calames[/td][/tr]
[/table]

[tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Cheating bastardos![/td][/tr]
[/table]

[tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Calames, Ariege[/td][/tr]
[/table]

comPiler

• forum hero
#53 ReAch November Team
October 25, 2012, 07:00:23 pm
ReAch November Team
25 October 2012, 2:26 pm

Mark McGowan working Metis (8b+), Genat, Ariege (Photo Alan James)

We are now canvasing for 5 UK climbers for our November Team for our online training programme. The programme costs 200.00 GBP and runs for a period of 4 months begining mid November.

You will recieve a 4 month online programme containing the following:
  • access to online training data during the programme period
  • bespoke online DF program based on profile
  • online coaching support to monitor progress or discuss issues during  the 4 months
With this training programme, the main ingredients for success are your comitment and online support to help you through the good and bad times of the programme period and help you manage the changes needed to successfully taper to a peak.

Success  is obviously never guaranteed but our success lies in the support  and  focus that is generated by havng the mutually shared online programme  between client and coach.

For specific route projects such as red pointing of your project, Mark is available for 1:1 coaching sessions in Scotland, Spain by specific arrangement and the Ariege, Pyrenees (where we will also be offering the team special rates on coaching trips in the Ariege with ReAch and Base Calames),

Contact markmcgowan01@gmail.com for more details...

[tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]New guide due out asap for Ariege[/td][/tr]
[/table]

comPiler

• forum hero
#54 The 1000 - http://www.climbforlife.it/en/
November 01, 2012, 06:00:16 pm
The 1000 - http://www.climbforlife.it/en/
1 November 2012, 3:41 pm

Inspired by this (http://steviehaston.blogspot.fr/2012/10/1000-pull-ups-for-wwwclimbforlifeit-by.html), I decided it was a good time for me to try for the 1000 pull up challenge as it seems like a great cause and the timing was right for me to try and complete such a great psychological challenge. It took me around 10 hours with 200 visits to the ledge with short sets of 5... Not the cleanest pull ups I have ever done but certainly the meanest!

A great challenge for all when you are looking to build some psychological strength as well as bigger arms! It's not easy but felt great pulling up for that big number 1000! Try it!

comPiler

• forum hero
Estamos buscando 5 clientes Españoles/Catalanes para nuestro equipo de diciembre
3 November 2012, 7:12 pm

"Estamos buscando 5 clientes Españoles/Catalanes para nuestro equipo de  diciembre a entrenar con nuestro programa en linea durante 4 meses a un  precio de 200 euros. Por favor, pongase en contacto con  markmcgowan01@gmail.com

comPiler

• forum hero
Last few weeks of training for our September Team... Incredible!
27 November 2012, 11:45 am

from 205Chris on Vimeo.Chris sending Weed Killer Traverse in the Peak

We are nearly there with the ReAch September Team, with just a few weeks left, it has been great seeing the ups and downs and back UPs again! Training for 4 months consistently is not easy, I know.

Sport science is ever changing and only some data seems to carry forward into the next generation of research as 'credible'... We use various training methods specializing in Dual Factor but for me, what makes the ReAch Training Program 'credible' is having someone watching how you are doing during the program period and this is the whole center for my coaching.

It is not that I am a better climber ( I have climbed 8a+ so far since returning in 2010 and am proud but I want more!) but it is that I think I understand the motivational drivers and need for support when things can get a bit tougher.

So here is to my September Team ...Nearly THERE! :)

[tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Joanne Lucas at Grotte De Sabart testing her core![/td][/tr]
[/table]

[tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Duncan Jones Working techniques at Calames in Ariege[/td][/tr]
[/table]
[tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]1:1 day at Dunkeld, Scotland on 7b+ with Joanne[/td][/tr]
[/table]
[tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Joanne working 8a at Grotte de Sabart, Ariege, Pyrenees[/td][/tr]
[/table]

[tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Spain with Sonia belaying Joanne at Montserrat, Cataluna,.[/td][/tr]
[/table]

[tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Mark Taking a lesson from Malcolm at Calames[/td][/tr]
[/table]

[tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Duncan doing his (S1) at TCA Glasgow's Board Area[/td][/tr]
[/table]

If you wish to join our next Training Team using our Online Dual Factor Programme, then please contact markmcgowan01@gmail.com for start dates.

comPiler

• forum hero
Coaching in UK with Mark McGowan of ReAch...6a to 8a
28 November 2012, 11:58 am

[tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Working Reinne De Sabart (8b), Ariege, France[/td][/tr]
[/table]Mark McGowan will be available for coaching workshops in Scotland, England and sunny Wales focusing on training from 6a to 8a... Please contact him on markmcgowan01@gmail.com for further information.

comPiler

• forum hero
Coaching in UK with Mark McGowan of ReAch...Training from 6a to 8a in 180 days workshop
28 November 2012, 11:58 am

[tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Working Reinne De Sabart (8b), Ariege, France[/td][/tr]
[/table]Mark McGowan will be available for coaching workshops in Scotland, England and sunny Wales focusing on training from 6a to 8a in 180 days... Please contact him on markmcgowan01@gmail.com for further information.

"I've had the pleasure of meeting some coaches in the last few months. Thanks to their interest on trying our training methods and fingerboards, we have started to share information and cooperate in a way that undoubtedly will make all of us progress both as climbers and trainers:

-Carlos Cabrera (Sweden): Coach of Geir Söderin, Matilda Söderlund, Daniel Andersson, Robert Rundin (Sweden National

Climbing Team) and Said Belhaj.

-David Mason (Sheffield, UK): Boulderer (8B Fb) and Assistant British Team Coach.

-Juan Martín Miranda , "Marvin" (Argentina): Personal Climbing Coach and Argentine Team Coach.

-Mark McGowan (Glasgow, UK): Climber, currently working as Personal Climbing Coach at Barcelona, Spain.

Thank everyone, It's a great honour to share experiences with you!” (Eva Lopez)"

comPiler

• forum hero
#59 Cold Turkey! ReAch January Team...
December 07, 2012, 06:00:23 pm
Cold Turkey! ReAch January Team...
7 December 2012, 4:33 pm

[tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Spanish Pyrenees[/td][/tr]
[/table]ReAch are now canvasing for 10 new clients for a January to start on our Online Dual Factor Program (£200 for 4 month online program).

If you wish to join the January Team, then please contact markmcgowan01@gmail.com and he will arrange to to gather your training information, arrange payment and design your program for a January start ... Cold Turkey!

We have a closing date of 15th of December to allow us to prepare and design the programs for an early January start.

Payment for your program is invoiced via paypal.

comPiler

• forum hero
#60 ReAch Mid January Team...
December 31, 2012, 06:00:14 am
ReAch Mid January Team...
31 December 2012, 1:55 am

[tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Barcelona [/td][/tr]
[/table]

[tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]

[/td][/tr]
[/table]
[tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Winter at Montserrat, Spain[/td][/tr]
[/table]ReAch are now canvasing for 10 new clients for Mid January to start on our Online Dual Factor Program (£200 for 4 month online program). If you climb from between 6a to 7c and are looking for the potential to train and substantially improve over 4 months with a personal program and online support, then please contact us to join the Team.

If you wish to join the Mid January Team, then please contact markmcgowan01@gmail.com and he will arrange to to gather your training information, arrange payment and design your program.

We have a closing date of 10th of January to allow us to prepare and design the programs .

Payment for your program is invoiced via paypal.

[tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Lleida, Spain[/td][/tr]
[/table]

comPiler

• forum hero
#61 A New Year...
January 03, 2013, 12:00:44 am
A New Year...
2 January 2013, 7:42 pm

[tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Bolting in Gozo[/td][/tr]
[/table]

A new year brings new motivations, new ideas and new inspirations...

2012 was exciting (good and bad) with adventures to places unexpected such as the Midi Pyrenees, new routes on Gozo Island, Coaching again in Spain for the Mountaineering Council Of Scotland at Siurana... Working a 28m roof and learning new things about climbing and myself that I never knew before.

There was only a three week period in the whole year that I managed to train near my TRUE physical and professional limit... In the Pyrenees ... Maybe make that 4 this year!

... There was 3 months at my mental limit ... In the Pyrenees... So I am stronger.

... Plans for 2013... Get inspired, climb rocks, make new friends, try harder.

... Happy New Year my climbing friends!

Mark

comPiler

• forum hero
#62 Giving Back... A12 year old ambition...
January 13, 2013, 12:00:12 am
Giving Back...  A12 year old ambition...
12 January 2013, 9:25 pm

I started climbing when I was 12 years old and bouldered on my own mostly on a 12ft sandstone wall in Blantyre, near Glasgow on and off till I was about 19. Then Scotland's first bouldering wall was built in the Kelvin Hall Sports Centre by a company called Bendcrete Climbing Walls. My girlfriend and I moved into a flat immediately in the street next door to the wall coincidentally called Blantyre Street...

[tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Blantyre Wall[/td][/tr]
[/table]I trained on the wall 4 days on, 1 day off for 4 months, right through Christmas then entered the UK Open Climbing Competition and came 5th.

Later I was kindly awarded a Talented Sports Performance Award by the MCofS, given £250 towards travelling round the European International Competition circuit and a free entry to the Kelvin Hall Climbing Wall for a year...

There was no coaching then and perhaps with coaching I may have made the British Team ( I missed it by one place, John Arran got it I think - well done him I say. I should have trained or tried harder, or tried less hard and been more relaxed, which one was it? At the time I was happy with 5th as I was the top of the Scottish climbers, enjoyed a curry in London with the best Scottish Climber and his girlfriend and got on the night bus back to Glasgow and slept in the doorway of Nevisport (where I worked) until the boss arrived to open the shop. I got sponsored by Cassin that week.. with ropes harnesses, anything I wanted, that they made was mine. It felt amazing. I had worked hard on my own and got shown some appreciation back.

I was recently inspired by a friend's young daughter who is 12 who has already achieved phenomenal results off her and her fathers own back, with limited help and it made me realise that they should be getting more help. Already her achievements have been outstanding for her age:

Rhiannon Freireich (Age 12)

• Climbing for 3 years
  • Hardest Redpoint : Indoor 7b, Outdoor 7a
  • Hardest Onsight : Indoor 7a, Outdoor 6c+
  • Boulder font 7a
  • Currently Scottish Champion in routes, boulder and speed and 2nd overall in UK for two consecutive years
But something stood out when I received her profile, something I knew about:

" Long Term Goals: Climb for the British Team and be the youngest Scottish female to climb 8a"

I wasn't female! I hope not! But I knew about trying for the British Team and being the youngest Scottish Climber to climb 8a.

So I have decided to see if ReAch can try and help  young Rhiannon and her father with their quest to help her be the best she can be, and these things are:

• Coaching (From Me and Johnny Dawes - he doesn't know it yet!)
  • Equipment Sponsorship, especially (HELP!)
  • Financial Support from Governing Bodies (HELP!)
If you can HELP, then please contact markmcgowan01@gmail.com ...

comPiler

• forum hero
#63 Join our ReAch Feb Team...
January 16, 2013, 06:00:17 pm
Join our ReAch Feb Team...
16 January 2013, 4:56 pm

We are recruiting for early February Team to join our Online Dual Factor training program for 4 months.

Training consistently is not easy, and that's what makes the program more successful. By having someone, keeping an eye and advising where possible, provides a greater incentive to be constant.

When I came back to climbing in 2010, I was worried I wouldn't stay the course at the level of intensity I wanted to achieve my own goal (6a to 8a in 6 months). It was tough but luckily I was sufficiently crazy! But by writing my own training diary and researching my way through the process it lead to the development of our Online DF Program that is now used at ReAch.  If you train consistently with structure then you will improve...

[tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Coaching 1:1 in Siurana, Spain with MCofS kids[/td][/tr]
[/table]

You will have access to training information documents as well as your own online program, monitored by Mark to help support you during the training period.

The cost is £200.00  for the 4 month program.

[tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]ReAch member Amanda Lyons training at

Ratho, Edinburgh, Scotland

(Photo:Stuart Stronach )[/td][/tr]
[/table]If you climb between 6a and 7c and are looking to improve your sport climbing fitness using our Dual Factor Online Program, then please contact markmcgowan01@gmail.com to arrange your place on the program. We now have climbers training with us from UK, Canada, Spain,  So join us and be the best you cane be ...

comPiler

• forum hero
#64 Recovery...
February 14, 2013, 06:00:20 pm
Recovery...
14 February 2013, 4:52 pm

Been training at the Beacon Climbing Centre in North Wales, where I am beginning the path back to fitness again after a few months recovery in Scotland after returning from the Pyrenees. It seems to take a few visits to relax properly at a new training venue and begin to get the best from oneself on lead. Each week brings small progressive steps towards last years fitness. First session began with a 6c fail on the last move, 2nd then progressed to a 7a, then a 7a in approach shoes a few sessions later and now I am completely hooked on working sessions on a great 7c+ to try and get into a power endurance environment again. Applying the tactics I learned last year where one concentrates on the volume/number of working sessions on a route above your standard as the training objective to build some power endurance. I am not yet 7c+ fit but have got up to 3 goes on the route on the last sessions, so aiming for 4 will by default lift my PE and later, an accidental red point! Then move maximal finger strength up a notch then change to a harder environment again.

Climbing on lead feels different this year with less angst and much more relaxed approach focusing on each move with less noise or ambition getting in the way of what I feel will be my most enjoyable years climbing... ever!

[tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Ben on the 7a at The Beacon Climbing Centre[/td][/tr]
[/table]Ive been coaching a friend Ben on a  great 7a at the Beacon and I reckon we will chain it soon. It's great to see someone stretch themselves, but also I am learning from Ben about keeping a high level of fun in  climbing as the overriding factor which is reflecting back into my climbing.

Last year I concentrated on increasing flexibility and core and this year I am hoping to focus and change my psychological approach to my climbing and also introduce sports massage support for more effective recovery to maximise each session for a great summer in North Wales. More on that next...

comPiler

• forum hero
#65 Recovery... Part 1.
February 15, 2013, 12:00:41 am
Recovery... Part 1.
14 February 2013, 4:52 pm

Been training at the Beacon Climbing Centre in North Wales, where I am beginning the path back to fitness again after a few months recovery in Scotland after returning from the Pyrenees. It seems to take a few visits to relax properly at a new training venue and begin to get the best from oneself on lead. Each week brings small progressive steps towards last years fitness. First session began with a 6c fail on the last move, 2nd then progressed to a 7a, then a 7a in approach shoes a few sessions later and now I am completely hooked on working sessions on a great 7c+ to try and get into a power endurance environment again.

Applying the tactics I learned last year where one concentrates on the volume/number of working sessions on a route above your standard as the training objective to build some power endurance. I am not yet 7c+ fit but have got up to 3 goes on the route on the last sessions, so aiming for 4 will by default lift my PE and later, an accidental red point! Then move maximal finger strength up a notch then change to a harder environment again.

Climbing on lead feels different this year with less angst and much more relaxed approach focusing on each move with less noise or ambition getting in the way of what I feel will be my most enjoyable years climbing... ever!

[tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Ben on the 7a at The Beacon Climbing Centre[/td][/tr]
[/table]Ive been coaching a friend Ben on a  great 7a at the Beacon and I reckon we will chain it soon. It's great to see someone stretch themselves, but also I am learning from Ben about keeping a high level of fun in  climbing as the overriding factor which is reflecting back into my climbing.

Last year I concentrated on increasing flexibility and core and this year I am hoping to focus and change my psychological approach to my climbing and also introduce sports massage support for more effective recovery to maximise each session for a great summer in North Wales. More on that next...

comPiler

• forum hero
Welsh Rock Trad Program with 1:1 Coaching in North Wales: Welsh Classics from VS to E5
7 March 2013, 5:37 pm

[tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Welsh Rock[/td][/tr]
[/table]After 25 years away from Welsh Trad, it was great to get back into things with a gentle introduction with friends at Holyhead Mountain on a lovely sunny Welsh day along the coast of Gogarth. In 1985 as a young 16 year old, I climbed amazing classics around the Snowdonia National Park such as the Right and Left Walls of the Cromlech (E5 & E3), The classic headwall crackline of Cream on Tremadog (E4), Dream of White Horses HVS on Gogarth and Comes the Dervish E3 on slate all in the same week... I was so inspired by these climbs that I moved to Wales that year.
Cordelia Molloy at Holyhead Mountain, North Wales
Ben Ram on Holyhead Mountain, North Wales
[tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Cordelia Molloy at Holyhead Mountain, North Wales[/td][/tr]
[/table]

I'm back having done some 'stuff ' in the last 25 years and have decided to relearn these classics and coach and design a program that finishes with ascents of the Welsh Trad Classics:

The Program will consist of:
  • 6 week training/conditioning online program (£75)
  • Option of 3 seperate days of 1:1  Trad coaching at location of choice (can be split over weeks if required) (£125 per day)
  • 3 week training program designed around climb of choice (£50)
  • 1 days coaching on objective Trad route of choice (£150)
If you would like further information on the Welsh Rock Trad Program then please contact markmcgowan01@gmail.com

[tr][td] [/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Over excited on Welsh Trad after 25 years away![/td][/tr]
[/table]
[tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]3rd Ascent of For Whom The Bell Tolls E6 (1985)[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr]
[/table]
[tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]The Chimp & I (age 17) outside Pete's Eats 1985.[/td][/tr]
[/table]
[tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]2nd Ascent of Art Groupie E6, North Stack Wall (1988)[/td][/tr]
[/table]

comPiler

• forum hero

comPiler

• forum hero
Set some routes at the Beacon... it was good!
14 March 2013, 8:59 pm

[tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]The Beacon[/td][/tr]
[/table]

... It was good!

comPiler

• forum hero

comPiler

• forum hero
#70 Systems Training
May 24, 2013, 01:00:21 am
Systems Training
23 May 2013, 8:51 pm

[tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]System set at the Beacon Climbing Centre, Wales[/td][/tr]
[/table] Started training again using a system that I used to try and maximise my time when I had 6 weeks to get as much Power Endurance as I could for the BLCC's a year ago. It consists of building maximal strength for the fingers using borderline grip types with little distance between them to maximise the focus on the finger loading and contact strength before the natural progression towards PE is achieved by default. Finishes with campus sets on jugs once the fingers are drained to build more power across the back and shoulder girdle.

Started today at the Beacon Climbing Centre where I trained for an hour on the system then nearly fell off every easy route I tried after just an hour on the system. So it works ... For me!

[tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Owen Jones trying out my system[/td][/tr]
[/table]

comPiler

• forum hero
#71 Roof routes.... Getting Grotty!
June 15, 2013, 01:00:26 pm
Roof routes.... Getting Grotty!
15 June 2013, 12:00 pm

[tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Beacon Climbing Walls new 'routing roof'[/td][/tr]
[/table]

Awaiting the completion of the new plastic training cave in Wales, which is nearly finished, is like waiting on Santa! In a few days it will be complete with 15m of upside downess, a lick of paint and some bat cave route setting to follow... hopefully without the bat shit. Can't wait!

8a at the Grotte De Sabart, Pyrenees

comPiler

• forum hero
Roof routes.... Getting Grotty at The Beacon!
15 June 2013, 12:00 pm

[tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Beacon Climbing Walls new 'routing roof'[/td][/tr]
[/table]

Awaiting the completion of the new plastic training cave in Wales, which is nearly finished, is like waiting on Santa! In a few days it will be complete with 15m of upside downess, a lick of paint and some bat cave route setting to follow... hopefully without the bat shit. Can't wait!

(Videos by Craig Smith)

comPiler

• forum hero
#73 Recovery Part 2...
June 19, 2013, 01:00:34 am
Recovery Part 2...
18 June 2013, 7:12 pm

[tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Stepped Recovery...[/td][/tr]
[/table]

Since returning back to the UK from Spain/France in December and moving back to Wales in January, I have been just ticking over really and concentrating on more personal well being than driving any training objectives. With the addition of the new Routing Roof it seems some new psyche has been sparked to train more consistently. Getting back to full fitness usually takes about 3 cycles of 6 week training blocks, so that takes me to around October, which is cool... Literally...cooler!

Integrating sports massage into my training is part of my plan to try and avoid injury and speed recovery...

"Combining sport massage as part of  your training can significantly reduce the risks of overuse injuries and  also aids recovery by reducing muscle fatigue. For climbers really looking to optimize performance,  resting for appropriate lengths of time between climbing sessions and  body conditioning, are incredibly important (and often overlooked)  aspects of any training schedule.  If you are already  suffering from muscle fatigue or specific climbing related injuries such  as sore shoulders, sports massage is an incredibly effective method of  relieving fatigue and injuries, allowing you to achieve a high level of  performance".

[tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Massaging forearm flexors (Photo C. Molloy)[/td][/tr]
[/table]

Professional, effective sports and remedial massage  for relief from stress and tension, muscle and joint pain, injury  rehabilitation and prevention, improved flexibility and recovery.

Consultation and treatment £40

Clinic at the Beacon on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, and appointments available at other times.

Call Cordelia on 07951 448 669 to book an appointment

comPiler

• forum hero
ReAch Training Program starting soon...
22 June 2013, 7:09 pm

We are looking to recruit 10 members for our online training program based around 3 blocks of 6 week training periods beginning soon.

The program will focus on a periodized peak for an Autumn sport climbing project. The plan will be to run 3 separate 6 week training blocks based around MAXIMAL STRENGTH to POWER to POWER ENDURANCE.

If you are interested in joining the team then contact markmcgowan01@gmail.com before mid July to allow us to design your interactive online program.

Each 6 week block is priced at £75 and 1:1 training sessions at the Beacon Climbing Centre in North Wales are also available at £50 for 90 minute training session. The focus of the 1:1 will be to guide you through the training processes and motivate to maximize the session.

If you climb between 6a to 7c and are looking to work for a marked improvement then email Mark McGowan to begin.

[tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Malcolm on Blood Diamond (8c+) Anvil, Scotland (Video Still,)[/td][/tr]
[/table]
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bouldering in Ariege [/td][/tr]
[/table]

[tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td] Gozo Island (Video Still,)[/td][/tr]
[/table]

[tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Systems Training[/td][/tr]
[/table]

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal