UKBouldering.com

Yes. It's time to open the "Cunt of the Year" competition. (Read 11342 times)

aLICErOBERTSfANkLUB

• forum hero
  • Bucket Heid Man!
    • Comic Sans is Illegal!

john horscroft

• forum hero
  • Just abusive
  • High Rocks? Best crag in the country mate.....
    • John Horscroft - Writer
If Littlejohn wins it three times, does that mean he's COTY in perpetuity?  A foregone conclusion methinks....  :wank:

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder

Grubes

• forum hero
  • Fat and Weak
they have a nice chart on there slackers

gingerninja

• menacing presence
theme tune for this.

rehab21

• regular
  • Monkey see: monkey do
If Littlejohn wins it three times, does that mean he's COTY in perpetuity? 

Lifetime achievement award?

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
So many deserving of the award but I'll have to go for Cameron. He's just a total cunt.

dave

So many deserving of the award but I'll have to go for Cameron. He's just a total cunt.

+1

john horscroft

• forum hero
  • Just abusive
  • High Rocks? Best crag in the country mate.....
    • John Horscroft - Writer

OK, I'll go with that.  However, I insist that Littlejohn is runner up.  So, he's even second rate at being a cunt.....

Andy B

• forum hero
  • fishie in a dishie

+1

+2

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!

OK, I'll go with that.  However, I insist that Littlejohn is runner up.  So, he's even second rate at being a cunt.....

I like it. Richard Littlejohn - second rate cunt.

chummer

• forum abuser
My first and immediate thought when I read the title was 'Cameron' so that's another vote for that cunt.

psychomansam

• forum hero
We were discussing fees today, so i thought clegg, but i'll go for cameron

Of course the real issue is the power-rigged political process we have which makes the cunts rise to the top.  :worms:

fried

• forum hero
Personally, the Camerons of this world don't bother me, they've already stuck 2 fingers up at me, and so will be easier to put against the wall when the time comes. The Cleggs are the ones I hate.

But that all pales (or is that pails) into insignificance in comparison with the bloke downstairs who scowls at me every time I say 'hello', no I'm not shagging your wife.

And probably worse than that some dictator or other who's been shooting their own people.

petejh

• forum hero
It must be this? (NSFW)

So cute, so nasty.

underground

• forum hero
Personally, the Camerons of this world don't bother me, they've already stuck 2 fingers up at me, and so will be easier to put against the wall when the time comes. The Cleggs are the ones I hate.

But that all pales (or is that pails) into insignificance in comparison with the bloke downstairs who scowls at me every time I say 'hello', no I'm not shagging your wife.

And probably worse than that some dictator or other who's been shooting their own people.

Yep, cunt of every year will be my neighbour, who called the police when my then 3 year old son kicked a ball into his garden (and they came, and laughed). Hopefully waking up every morning and looking himself in the mirror will be punishment enough but I doubt he even thinks that deeply. Cunt.

aLICErOBERTSfANkLUB

• forum hero
  • Bucket Heid Man!
    • Comic Sans is Illegal!
Cameron appears to be gaining ground.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/david-cameron/9000492/David-Cameron-apologises-for-Ed-Balls-Tourettes-syndrome-jibe.html

So there's people "with tourette's" who aren't offended?

Well you fucking should be.

Cameronn is openly insulting Ed Balls, and he's using your condition to imply an inability to function or debate proprerly.

And this isn't in a casual remark, it's a comment he's made in an interview, so presumably has prepared it in advance.

Plattsy

• forum hero
Can we have a corporate cunt of the year sub-category? I'd like to nominate Chevron.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/01/06/us-chevron-ecuador-idUSTRE8051Z620120106

A friend of a friend went over and took photos of some of Chevrons (Texacos) handy work in Ecuador which was to throw 6" of soil/undergrowth over crude oil lakes in the Amazon.

BP are a clear favourite for this too although I'm not sure they can beat Chevron for their level of cover-up and lack of accountability.

Plattsy

• forum hero
A second nomination for News International for obvious reasons.

Just realised the BP issue mainly occurred in 2010. After the 18 months I've had it's easy to lose track of these things.

Yossarian

• forum hero

aLICErOBERTSfANkLUB

• forum hero
  • Bucket Heid Man!
    • Comic Sans is Illegal!
There's been a fantastic set of entrants this month, hasn't there|?

Lansley [again]
Ecclestone
Newham Council

And now: a late entrant:

KT Hopkins and the BBC for allowing this turd to peddle her obnoxious ill-informed opinion:

https://brokenbottleboy.jux.com/#193968

tomtom

• forum hero
I'm going to be controversial and suggest removing Murdoch senior from the list. As he has so cleverly shown this week, it's not so much that he is the odious shitbag (that he is) more that the politicians (from all sides) that suck and have sucked up to him are the real low life's..

mark s

• junky
piers morgan is a cunt i cannot stand,the christian twat.i can feel my heart rate rising now just thinking about those stupid programmes he does with 'c' listers.

Wood FT

• forum hero
piers morgan is a cunt i cannot stand,the christian twat.i can feel my heart rate rising now just thinking about those stupid programmes he does with 'c' listers.

+1  :wall:

grumpycrumpy

• junky
  • metrosexual redneck
I'm going to be controversial and suggest removing Murdoch senior from the list. As he has so cleverly shown this week, it's not so much that he is the odious shitbag (that he is) more that the politicians (from all sides) that suck and have sucked up to him are the real low life's..

Show no weakness  ...... Give no quarter ........

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal