UKBouldering.com

Brad Pit shit (Read 42490 times)

Beastio

• regular
  • Gaskins.
    • Blog
Brad Pit shit
February 09, 2011, 08:22:08 pm
Its a good effort but again did he really climb it in 20 minutes or did it take 20 minutes in that particular session?
Its one of those problems which is really suited to shorter people i think, as i personally dont think he could climb any other 7c+ in the UK in 20 minutes or even in a session alot like most of the females who have climbed it, its there hardest problem to date because its so well suited.
But yeah good effort, surely 1st in the BBC`s should of been achieved by him if he can climb V10 in less than half an hour  :whistle:

Stubbs

#1 Re: Brad Pit shit
February 09, 2011, 08:25:54 pm
Do you feel threatened that a child is burning you off or something?

hairich

• obsessive maniac
#2 Re: Brad Pit shit
February 09, 2011, 08:27:44 pm
20 mins to climb a 3 move prob.thats a long time to hang on those holds.i watched an italian do it in 10 seconds yesterday

just joking well done hamish

Beastio

• regular
  • Gaskins.
    • Blog
#3 Re: Brad Pit shit
February 09, 2011, 08:31:07 pm
Do you feel threatened that a child is burning you off or something?

Hahahahaha, pipe down. Who are you again? Its 7C+, not exactly impossible or 8C+ is it? Yes i have been burnt off, ive only ever climbed font 6A indoors.

Adam Lincoln

• forum hero
    • Flickr Page, Vimeo Videos and Blog
#4 Re: Brad Pit shit
February 09, 2011, 08:42:50 pm
Its a good effort but again did he really climb it in 20 minutes or did it take 20 minutes in that particular session?
Its one of those problems which is really suited to shorter people i think, as i personally dont think he could climb any other 7c+ in the UK in 20 minutes or even in a session alot like most of the females who have climbed it, its there hardest problem to date because its so well suited.
But yeah good effort, surely 1st in the BBC`s should of been achieved by him if he can climb V10 in less than half an hour  :whistle:

Oh my f**cking god. Did you really just say that? :o

Beastio

• regular
  • Gaskins.
    • Blog
#5 Re: Brad Pit shit
February 09, 2011, 08:46:59 pm

Yeah did you not read it? Im not taking anythin away from the geez, its a good effort but come on its not exactly a solid 7C+ which every man and his dog hasnt climbed.

andy popp

• forum hero
#6 Re: Brad Pit shit
February 09, 2011, 08:48:34 pm
Still digging that hole?

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
#7 Re: Brad Pit shit
February 09, 2011, 08:49:34 pm
Yeah did you not read it? Im not taking anythin away from the geez, its a good effort but come on its not exactly a solid 7C+ which every man and his dog hasnt climbed.

Well thats the grade it gets in current guides, there is some contention over the grade so perhaps discuss this aspect in that thread?

Adam Lincoln

• forum hero
#8 Re: Brad Pit shit
February 09, 2011, 08:51:25 pm

The fact you have just been smited 3 times should show what a dick you are being.

Beastio

• regular
  • Gaskins.
    • Blog
#9 Re: Brad Pit shit
February 09, 2011, 08:56:48 pm

The fact you have just been smited 3 times should show what a dick you are being.

Sorry King Lincoln  :bow: Im not taking anything away from the lad hes clearly a strong climber

Duma

• forum hero
#10 Re: Brad Pit shit
February 09, 2011, 08:58:53 pm
I read it - first you imply he didn't do it in 20 minutes, then you sayit's easy for him as he's short (for now!) then assert he couldn't climb anything else of the grade in a session, and finish off by denigrating his acheivement in  the bbc's

I'd say that's "taking somthing away from the geez" and prefacing your speil of shit with "It's a good  effort but..." doesn't change that.

Having been thoroughly burnt off by hamish on several occasions I've no doubt he's capable of other 7C+'s in a session.

Beastio

• regular
  • Gaskins.
    • Blog
#11 Re: Brad Pit shit
February 09, 2011, 09:02:24 pm
I read it - first you imply he didn't do it in 20 minutes, then you sayit's easy for him as he's short (for now!) then assert he couldn't climb anything else of the grade in a session, and finish off by denigrating his acheivement in  the bbc's

I'd say that's "taking somthing away from the geez" and prefacing your speil of shit with "It's a good  effort but..." doesn't change that.

Having been thoroughly burnt off by hamish on several occasions I've no doubt he's capable of other 7C+'s in a session.

Need to get training dont you then sunshine.

andy popp

• forum hero
#12 Re: Brad Pit shit
February 09, 2011, 09:09:18 pm
Are you going for some sort of smiting record?

Beastio

• regular
  • Gaskins.
    • Blog
#13 Re: Brad Pit shit
February 09, 2011, 09:11:28 pm
Not at all, you people just need to chill out. Take the bait a bit too easily.

Adam Lincoln

• forum hero
#14 Re: Brad Pit shit
February 09, 2011, 09:14:12 pm

:yawn: This isn't ukc. Go over there if you want to bait people.

clm

• forum hero
#15 Re: Brad Pit shit
February 09, 2011, 09:20:41 pm

You just told Andy Popp to chill out!  A little respect please!

Beastio

• regular
  • Gaskins.
    • Blog
#16 Re: Brad Pit shit
February 09, 2011, 09:22:00 pm

Andy who?

nik at work

• forum hero
#17 Re: Brad Pit shit
February 09, 2011, 09:26:52 pm
A fine effort by Hamish. I doubt he wastes his time reading middle-aged chit-chat on t'information super-high-web but on ther off chance that he does, nice one :thumbsup:

Beastio, oh dear. Others have made the points already, suffice it to say I concur.

tomtom

• forum hero
#18 Re: Brad Pit shit
February 09, 2011, 09:39:30 pm
A fine effort by Hamish. I doubt he wastes his time reading middle-aged chit-chat on t'information super-high-web but on ther off chance that he does, nice one :thumbsup:

Beastio, oh dear. Others have made the points already, suffice it to say I concur.

:agree: and  :agree: Well done Hamish.

andy_e

• forum hero
#19 Re: Brad Pit shit
February 09, 2011, 09:58:52 pm
Pipe down hoppo!

fatdoc

• forum hero
  • old and fearful
    • http://www.pincheswall.co.uk
#20 Re: Brad Pit shit
February 09, 2011, 10:34:50 pm

Andy who?
:o

troll, or pig ignorant....

you decide

C'mon....

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
  • "There's no cure for being a c#nt"
#21 Re: Brad Pit shit
February 09, 2011, 10:40:37 pm
14 years old FFS !   :bow:

Remind me, what grade did Brad Pit get given when it was first climbed ?

Stubbs

#22 Re: Brad Pit shit
February 09, 2011, 10:45:17 pm
Is Beastio Little Hoppo? that would go some way to accounting for his juvenile behaviour...

Falling Down

• forum hero
    • bensblogredux
#23 Re: Brad Pit shit
February 09, 2011, 10:46:12 pm
8a (+)? although Jason did it a very different and harder way without the heel involving a jump for the top.  There was a photo sequence in The Thing that someone might have to hand.

Tom de Gay

• stalker
#24 Re: Brad Pit shit
February 09, 2011, 10:56:33 pm
Remind me, what grade did Brad Pit get given when it was first climbed ?

B13

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal