UKBouldering.com

British Bouldering Champs & Bouldering World Cup come to Sheffieldshire (Read 43001 times)

GraemeA

• forum hero
  • FTM
    • The Works, it's the Bollocks
Any other (serious) suggestions for how to improve things for next year?

As already mentioned the clock thing was the main issue for me (and quite a few other people on the chat thingy) but I also liked the quite possibly random pairing of Ondra with Natalija Gros for the final. Ondra enters stage left - flashes problem and leaves us with circa 3.45 of DFBWGC on a screen all on her own - if your devious mind somehow planned it to happen that way Graeme I will award you a wad point.  ;)

Of course it was all that we thought about during the planning  ;) Next year we are going to make all of the blokes blocs completely piss so there won't be blokes on the mats for very long so you can have wall to wall DFBWGC without any distractions. We will even try and only get fit brush girls instead of the likes of Tom Newman and Gav Symmonds.

Probes

• forum hero
  • Wood Abuser
    • Crusher Holds
Ps The IFSC Officials reckoned that Ian's commentary was very professional & informative

Graeme, i remember a few years back a certain chris cubitt doing some commentry at a bbc. He had the whole hall pissing themselves with laughter including the competitors. Get that man back as well i say.

Doylo

• forum hero
This thread is the biggest pile of manure i've ever seen.

Paul B

• forum hero
This thread is the biggest pile of manure i've ever seen.

?

butters

• forum hero
  • Natural Born Punter
  • Everything's a grade harder hauling these 'burns!!
    • blog of butters
We will even try and only get fit brush girls instead of the likes of Tom Newman and Gav Symmonds.

You do that and I will attend in person next year...  ;D

GraemeA

• forum hero
  • FTM
    • The Works, it's the Bollocks
Udo's latest offering is now up  and is as good as ever, if not better due to the fixed cameras on P4's in the finals

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal