UKBouldering.com

You're too fat for a burger (Read 4026 times)

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
You're too fat for a burger
January 09, 2004, 10:03:43 am
Good hack:

"Police believe teenage pranksters are hacking into the wireless frequency of a US Burger King drive-through speaker to tell potential customers they are too fat for fast food.

Policeman Gerry Scherlink said the pranksters told one customer who had just placed an order: "You don't need a couple of Whoppers. You are too fat. Pull ahead."

The offenders are reportedly tapping into the wireless frequency at the restaurant in Troy, Michigan. Police believe the culprits are watching and broadcasting from close range."

dave

#1 You're too fat for a burger
January 09, 2004, 11:24:53 am
to be fair i think fast food places should refure to serve fat people.

Sounds harsh, but at the end of the day if you walk into a pub pissed off your face then the landlord can refure to serve you - should be same with porkers. "i think you've 'ad enough chips mate - come on we've all got homes to go to" etc etc.

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#2 You're too fat for a burger
January 09, 2004, 11:28:37 am
In an ideal world this would be the case but I can't see Mc D's ever refusing to sell to the fattest bastard in the world coz they want the money.

Maybe if somebody actually pulls off a succesfull lawsuit (there was one underway, but not sure what happened) along the lines of "I didn't know that burgers were fattening"  :roll:  then maybe this will change.

lleyton

• regular
#3 You're too fat for a burger
January 09, 2004, 11:47:56 am
either way, i bet those kids are laffing their asses off!

Jim

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
  • Mostly Injured
  • Pregnant Horse
    • Bouldering POI's for tomtom
#4 You're too fat for a burger
January 09, 2004, 12:41:04 pm
I think your on to something the bubba, ciggies practicaly say 'if you smoke these fags your going to die a lot earlier' on them so why should burgers say 'if your diet consists of mainly burgers you will turn into a fat mutherfucker, chamone' init

underground

• forum hero
#5 You're too fat for a burger
January 09, 2004, 12:45:34 pm
Quote from: "Bubba"
In an ideal world this would be the case but I can't see Mc D's ever refusing to sell to the fattest bastard in the world coz they want the money.

Maybe if somebody actually pulls off a succesfull lawsuit (there was one underway, but not sure what happened) along the lines of "I didn't know that burgers were fattening"  :roll:  then maybe this will change.

Jeezus f**k, is this proof that fat people are thick as pigsh*t? If I was the judge there I'd chuck the lardy tw*t in prison and force them to eat the key.... :roll:

Big Frank

• forum abuser
#6 You're too fat for a burger
January 09, 2004, 12:52:54 pm
Over the xmas period I called into McD's with the missus and kids.

I decided to amuse the kids by inhaling the contents on one of their baloons and then talking with a squeeky voice, within a few minutes 50% of the people in there were doing it.

My wife expressed the opinion that they were all as childish as me.

I do however suspect that after posting this I wont be the lsat to do it.

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#7 You're too fat for a burger
January 09, 2004, 12:53:34 pm
UG, have you ever thought of forming some sort of Eckington Facist Party or something? I mean, there's plenty of folk who are clever but fatties here at work  :wink:
I reckon it's more the sad state of the USA legal system more than anything. Some fatun' prolly thought, "how can I afford more burgers? I know, I'll pretend I didn't know burgers were unhealthy and sue someones ass!"

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#8 You're too fat for a burger
January 09, 2004, 12:55:38 pm
Quote from: "FH"
I decided to amuse the kids by inhaling the contents on one of their baloons and then talking with a squeeky voice, within a few minutes 50% of the people in there were doing it.

The old helium voice trick is like farting - it's always hilariously funny.

underground

• forum hero
#9 You're too fat for a burger
January 09, 2004, 01:24:11 pm
UG, have you ever thought of forming some sort of Eckington Facist Party or something? I mean, there's plenty of folk who are clever but fatties here at work  :wink:

Yeah, so clever that they sit in front of a computer all day ramming their greedy gobs with fatty grub. Being good at IT is just as clever as the idiots on 'You Bet!' who can remeber the codes of all the airlines or something.
You don't say that people who speak English are clever, so why should someone who 'speaks' .net or Java be?  :wink:

dave

#10 You're too fat for a burger
January 09, 2004, 01:27:45 pm
i wasnsat on the bus the other day behind these 2 architypal computer gimps - fat, greasy ponytails, crap bearsd and overcoats, bragging loundy about which banks/governemnts they were going to be hacking. Fucking bellends. Needles to say i was making a hand wanking gesture to them behing the seat.... :8)

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#11 You're too fat for a burger
January 09, 2004, 01:31:46 pm
Oh man, geek ponytails make me laugh, especially when they're almost bald on top. Real cool.

Like, real hackers always brag about it on the bus don't they  :roll:

You saying I'm thick UG?  :twisted:    Actually, some of the people here are seriously talented and should be out earning shed loads somewhere else. I don't put myself into that category mind.

underground

• forum hero
#12 You're too fat for a burger
January 09, 2004, 01:56:15 pm

You saying I'm thick UG?  :twisted:  

No, but you do fit my description half way. I thought you were on a diet anyway?  :wink:

Maybe there's a part of the brain that allows in techy stuff but keeps the rest of the organism pig-thick and common as muck. I only have to peer out of the window to prove that too.... They even get the bacon butties delivered here in a car... :roll:

I get sick of seeing people getting in the lift to go one floor up and it's quicker to walk anyway.

I feel a postal moment coming on :evil:

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#13 You're too fat for a burger
January 09, 2004, 03:41:29 pm
Did you see that program on oversize Texans the other night? Madness - one family used the car to drop their kids off at the bus stop which you could see out the window - it was 50m away. Ridiculous.

underground

• forum hero
#14 You're too fat for a burger
January 09, 2004, 03:43:51 pm
Did you see that program on oversize Texans the other night? Madness - one family used the car to drop their kids off at the bus stop which you could see out the window - it was 50m away. Ridiculous.

They ought to lock the parents in prison and force them to eat the key.

Poor kids have no chance with parents like that- do you think it should be classed as cruelty???

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#15 You're too fat for a burger
January 09, 2004, 03:50:00 pm
It is a bit depressing when you see kids who are on the same downward slope as their parents.

Isn't the current generation of kids going to be the first generation where life expectancy has gone down since world war II ?

underground

• forum hero
#16 You're too fat for a burger
January 09, 2004, 03:53:00 pm

Isn't the current generation of kids going to be the first generation where life expectancy has gone down since world war II ?

Probably even more so for any of them who get on the wrong side of 'Hayezsquad'  :P

dave

#17 You're too fat for a burger
January 09, 2004, 03:53:03 pm
i think the government aught to bring back rationing - not because theres any food shortages, just cos by the end of the war the population was more healthy then ever - heart disease was down, obiesity was down, all kindsof bad shit was down. we could send all the excess food to ethiopia or summert like that, feed the world, do they know its christmas?

underground

• forum hero
#18 You're too fat for a burger
January 09, 2004, 03:54:20 pm
Quote from: "dave"
i think the government aught to bring back rationing - not because theres any food shortages, just cos by the end of the war the population was more healthy then ever - heart disease was down, obiesity was down, all kindsof bad shit was down. we could send all the excess food to ethiopia or summert like that, feed the world, do they know its christmas?

How many micro chips do you advocate giving out per family per week then d?

dave

#19 You're too fat for a burger
January 09, 2004, 03:55:42 pm
depends on what computer you've got. (you see what i did there? i turned it right round on you). :roll:

vivahate

• forum abuser
  • Dragonaut
#20 You're too fat for a burger
January 10, 2004, 09:53:36 pm
Quote from: "underground"

They ought to lock the parents in prison and force them to eat the key.

Poor kids have no chance with parents like that- do you think it should be classed as cruelty???

fore them NOT to eat the key, or the bed, or the bars, or the cell

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal