UKBouldering.com

Dead Fit birds who go climbing (part III) (Read 1031635 times)

Paul B

• forum hero
:o

She's clearly had a cock skin graft onto those arms! Edu Marin eat your heart out.

andy_e

• forum hero
Let's put it this way, using the butters rating system - I'd stay in the sheaf if Rands walked past.

dave

Is that Iggy Pop's sister?

I recon she should swiftly cover those arms.

butters

• forum hero
  • Natural Born Punter
  • Everything's a grade harder hauling these 'burns!!
    • blog of butters
I recon she should swiftly cover those arms.

You been working on that for long Dave?

dave

about 5 seconds. I'm fairly happy with it.

JamesD

• obsessive maniac
  • one ton monkey
Don't know about the rest of you guys, but frankly....i'm jealous, thats some serious vein popping action right there!

davetherud

• word to the hummingbird
 :thumbsdown:  wrong!!  She aint fit.

Fultonius

• forum hero
  • Was strong but crap, now weaker but better.
    • Photos
She's only fit in the 'roid  sense of the word. She could rival David Coulthard in a jawline competition!

benpritch

• forum abuser
you fucking lot are fucking idiots. lisa climbs better than all you cunts and because of this she has muscles, wtf? it is a result of dedication to climbing and you are dissing her for it, fuck off all of you.

clgladiator

• menacing presence
  • a deceptively
    • Climbing Photography
unless i was horribly mistaken, this topic wasn't for judging climbing ability?  :-\

Drew

• forum hero
  • Am I really a
I don't think anyone was "dissing her". I think some people were disagreeing with her (or least that photos) inclusion in the DFBWGC thread. It's nothing to do with how hard she climbs (far harder than most of us), or even whether she's a nice person or not. It is purely based on her aesthetic appeal. Some people were just making their thoughts vocal in typical UKB fashion (which occasionally some people don't like  :whistle: )

benpritch

• forum abuser
basically if a woman remains petite and 'feminine' in her pursuit of a sport she is ok but as soon as the body morphs into something outside the norm (but far more appropriate to their chosen activity) there are cries of horror. essentially blokes can diet and train themselves into whatever state they please without fear of comment but women in sport who don't conform to a norm are singled out for ridicule.

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
Ben fancies Lisa, Ben fancies Lisa :)

clgladiator

• menacing presence
  • a deceptively
    • Climbing Photography
blokes can diet and train themselves into whatever state they please

true, but if I trained myself into a state like this:

I wouldn't expect to feature in DFBWGC!

Wipey Why

• forum hero
Ben fancies Lisa, Ben fancies Lisa :)
Ben and Lisa sitting in a tree :kiss1:

Johnny Brown

• forum hero
He's got a point though. That photo is not flattering - but she's much more attractive in real life. And of all the DFBs on here I reckon she'd be one of the better options for an actual relationship - ie actually hanging out and climbing with etc - if you were good enough, hot enough, and she wasn't married etc etc obviously.

But if you've come on here solely 'to punch the clown over nekkid biatches', the that picture may not be the best on the thread. Just make sure you judge the photo not the person eh? They might be reading...

JamesD

• obsessive maniac
  • one ton monkey
Does it for me.....  :whistle:

Fiend

• _
  • forum hero
  • Abominable sex magick practitioner and climbing heathen
  • Whut
you fucking lot are fucking idiots. lisa climbs better than all you cunts and because of this she has muscles, wtf? it is a result of dedication to climbing and you are dissing her for it, fuck off all of you.
Congratulations on an entirely misguided and offtopic rant. It must have taken a special effort to be following a Dead Fit Birds Who Go Climbing thread and somehow be surprised and irate when people start commenting on the dead fitness (or lack thereof) of featured birds. Have you considered writing for the Daily Mail??

Johnny Brown

• forum hero
I think the point is - this is all good fun until people start jibing people's friends.

And that silicone tits and slender arms aren't much use on a crag.

magpie

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
And that silicone tits and slender arms aren't much use on a crag.
That's a very valid point, but it isn't the point of the thread really hence people not really agreeing with benpritch's comments.

I can understand why people would be upset or pissed off at seeing one of their friends, or themselves, ripped to shreds on here but saying that I bet it's equally uncomfortable to some people seeing themselves / their friends being held up as wank bank material for half the board. :shrug:

It's not one of our more kind / politically correct threads, all things considered.  :whistle:

dave

I don't see any case for making someone except from comment/joke/jibing (as long as its clearly not obscene or whatever) simply because they are a woman (this ain't the 19th century) or an acquaintance of a user. It'd be pretty hypocritical given other threads and the tone of the forum in general.

(The only person exempt from criticism is M1ck Ry@n, and thats only cos he's a whining cunt.)

Johnny Brown

• forum hero
Just trying to explain Pritch's reaction, not make rules.

I bet it's equally uncomfortable to some people seeing themselves

Equally? You're serious? Walking past a building site which would you prefer? A wolf-whistle, or a shout of 'you fucking dog'?

GraemeA

• forum hero
  • FTM
    • The Works, it's the Bollocks
This thread has generally kept clear of DeadFitBirdsThatLotsUsKnow and I guess Ben's post explains why.

dave

people who post on here can hardly be expected to know every single female that every other user knows though.

GraemeA

• forum hero
  • FTM
    • The Works, it's the Bollocks
True but its very noticeable that there are very few birds from Sheffield on this thread.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal