UKBouldering.com

Dead Fit birds who go climbing (part III) (Read 1031634 times)

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder

Can we get back on topic now please?

Spread 'em!

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
Well done slackers.

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
Must admit I didn't see anything creepy, sinister or lecherous about any of the age of consent posts.
I'm not going to list a load of examples but take this one for example:

I would be willing to test the age of consent with the female above, purely from a research point of view you understand.
I'm sure it's meant in jest but I don't feel it belongs here.

I am slightly concerned that you even know about the existence of that Reddit site though!
Well that's kind of my point - I use Reddit a lot and there's been quite a lot of controversy over the Jailbait subreditt. The issue is that though it is legal, most people find it dodgy as fuck. I don't want similar sorts of images on here.

Anyway, sorry for re-derailing - back to the hotties now please :)

Tris

• forum hero
  • Next left...
    • Cheshire Climbing
I'm sure it's meant in jest but I don't feel it belongs here.

Yes t'was a joke, sorry for offending anyone. Not one of my finest comments, I admit.

Anyway, back to the ladies.

Slack---line, thanks for the great shots. Can you just explain that last one? I can't work out the angles, is she supposed to be climbing up or down or sideways? It's messing with my head  :shrug:

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
Slack---line, thanks for the great shots. Can you just explain that last one? I can't work out the angles, is she supposed to be climbing up or down or sideways? It's messing with my head  :shrug:

:shrug: As far as I can tell she's falling off, I guess its taken from above I think the draws give it away (click on go to the flickr page for a larger size).

St Hubbins

• stalker
  • Where the magic happens...
The male/female ratio on this forum is already woefully low. Some of the crap on here will only go to alienate women from posting here further.

Banter is one thing but downright nasty expressions like "axe wound" have no place here. You may think it's funny but it's not acceptable - see the forum acceptable use policy

Also, some of the comments regarding underage girls / age of consent issues are just downright creepy and I don't want them here. Go hangout at the Jailbait Reddit or something that might be more to your liking.

You may see this as overly PC but that's the way this forum has always been run. I won't tolerate sexism/racism/homophobia/etc. If you've been here a while you should know that by now. I don't often make posts like this but this topic needs to be reigned in.

Just to end the paragraph if you like, it was a comment in jest, but then i have a jay & silent bob sense of humour

However if you wish to be seen as the Ben Elton of the internet climbing world, then you should go the whole hog and ban topics that use the word 'bird' in the title to refer to women?

Or maybe its a more selective censorship based on how you want to be percieved?

Joepicalli

• forum abuser
OK, OK I'm getting the St. Hubbins thing now so this will hopefully crystallise your fuck-up for you in terms of reference you will unambiguously understand -
Remember the bit in "Spinal Tap" where the cover of "Smell the glove" is deemed offensive, because there's a pic. of a woman with a dog leash attached to a collar around her neck being forced to sniff a black leather glove, and Nigel Tufnel points out that one of their rivals had an album cover with himself tied up and being abused by women? And then its pointed out to him that on the rival's cover its the artist that's being degraded not the women? And Tufnel thinks about this and says something to the effect: "yeah its a fine line art and abuse".
Well this is that.
Stop digging before you need to start tunneling
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 07:55:55 pm by Joepicalli »

richie0210

• regular
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 08:12:50 pm by richie0210 »

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
Or maybe its a more selective censorship based on how you want to be percieved?
It's selective censorship based on what I feel is and isn't acceptable on the forums. Simple as that really. If people perceive me in a certain light based upon my actions then that's their problem, I really don't care - I just do what I feel is the right thing :)

I have no idea what the Ben Elton reference is about - I've not seen or heard from him for years, and have no wish to change that.

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
Never before has a topic gone from a favourite to logpile so quickly.

As Bubba said earlier

back to the hotties now please :)

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
  • "There's no cure for being a c#nt"
A 2006 Miss East Asian fitness champion, Lisa also competes professionally in rock climbing, and has the Women’s speed championship of the UIAA climbing world cup as a notable career highlight

from Action Queens

Houdini

• forum hero
  • Heil Mary
Paedogeddon!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 02:39:13 pm by Houdini »

Bobling

• menacing presence
*tumble weeds blow by and a creaky sign swings in the wind*

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
I am reluctantly facing up to the fact that there might not be any pictures on the internet of Jessica Alba climbing on grit whilst wearing a bikini

but she does pose with pugs

Tris

• forum hero
  • Next left...
    • Cheshire Climbing
 :agree: what a pair  ;D

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
Careful. You don't want people to think that you are interested in lapdogs in the wrong sort of way...

Oh, you meant... yeah they are rather well shaped

Tris

• forum hero
  • Next left...
    • Cheshire Climbing
Heather Graham & Natascha McElhone climbing at The Castle  :P

chappers

• forum hero
well that wasnt too odd...

Joepicalli

• forum abuser
I am reluctantly facing up to the fact that there might not be any pictures on the internet of Jessica Alba climbing on grit whilst wearing a bikini

but she does pose with pugs

This'll be a Houdini flavoured PMEFM post then, rather than a DFBWGC one, no?

Joepicalli

• forum abuser
Heather Graham & Natascha McElhone climbing at The Castle  :P

This is down as one of the 10 worst of the worst films on RT, and having sat through it I can confirm it is worse than that.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 05:48:28 pm by Joepicalli »

Joepicalli

• forum abuser

This apparently is the hardcore climbers preferred position, seems a bit complicated (not to mention dangerous) after 10 pints down the Lescar but....(NSFW)

robertostallioni

• forum hero
OOOOOOOOnnnnnnnnnnn TOPROPE

tobym

• menacing presence

DaveC

• junky
  • Old skool...with emphasis on the "old".
Great start to the day at work, how AM I going to explain this tea all over the wall?! :-[ :P

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal