UKBouldering.com

Rose and self employed business man (Read 9373 times)

Tim Broughtonshaw

• obsessive maniac
#25 Re: Rose and self employed business man
December 01, 2008, 03:35:03 pm
surely doing the move or not makes a difference to the grade? its certainly not easy there's a broughton 6b (should be 6b+) on sector 1 which goes 5,14, J. not done that move yet but its nails, doing it with a 7A+'s worth of pump would be not an insignificant amount of difficulty?

Hi Tim, I am not famililar with that temple problem, I will check it out next time I am down. When I refer to the Rose move not adding anything gradewise, I mean in comparison to the problem done to the final flake with the match method on the final crimp. I am sure doing the Rose move instead of the match adds difficulty but not enough to warrant 7b in my opinion.

hairy muff.. ill come back when i've done the RaSEB. Think ill get some work in on that problem at broughton this week. you up for it. should be down tuesday and thursday. providing i can grow some new skin. broughton in the week between grit sessions doesnt exactly help you reap plentiful amounts of skin growth does it.

do you remember those numbered holds on sector 1.... sad thing is i do... :spank:

cheers
Tim

Kingy

• forum hero
#26 Re: Rose and self employed business man
December 01, 2008, 04:05:31 pm
Sure mate, I'll be there tomorrow - chomping at the bit! I can vaguely place those holds but thankfully not completely, my memory is terrible anyway! Good luck on Rose dude.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal