UKBouldering.com

Shortcut to STRENGTH (Read 1434 times)

unclesomebody

• forum hero
  • 1-5-NEIN!
  • more business, less party.
Shortcut to STRENGTH
February 22, 2007, 12:44:53 pm
Was browsing the internet looking for products to change me from the weak punter I am to something more akin to a superhero and I came accross this at argos. It's on sale too... Thought it would be of interest to the other weaklings on the site.

lorentz

• obsessive maniac
#1 Re: Shortcut to STRENGTH
February 22, 2007, 01:48:33 pm
 ;D

Argos website, eh? Looking for fitness products.....?  :-\

You sure you weren't taking a sneaky peak at the jewellery selection?

Mmmmmm..... sovereign rings...... Arrrrwwwll.

BenF

• forum hero
#2 Re: Shortcut to STRENGTH
February 22, 2007, 04:00:47 pm
Uncle, you're on fire dude! 

I was just about to grab the image and see if I could amend it to include some reference to gaining the physique of say Malc Smith, becoming a true rock god etc...  when I studied the photo carefully and saw that you'd beaten me to it.  Nice work.

Monolith

• forum hero
  • Straight outta Cronton.
#3 Re: Shortcut to STRENGTH
February 22, 2007, 04:04:12 pm
You sure you weren't taking a sneaky peak at the jewellery selection?

Give a girl a ring, and she'll love you for the rest of the month, but give her an exquisite piece by Elizabeth Arden, and she will love you until the end of time.

BenF

• forum hero
#4 Re: Shortcut to STRENGTH
February 22, 2007, 04:08:48 pm
Mono, instead of showing off your remarkable memory for the most trivial of facts or media snippets, go do something useful!  Like measuring up lengths of wood or buying bits of dowel.   ;)

You heading down the wall in a bit?

Monolith

• forum hero
  • Straight outta Cronton.
#5 Re: Shortcut to STRENGTH
February 22, 2007, 04:27:06 pm
 :lol:

I'm trying to enlist a master builder but to no avail. Can't afford wall as only have 67p. Will have a look under the couch and see if there's owt there. You off?

lorentz

• obsessive maniac
#6 Re: Shortcut to STRENGTH
February 22, 2007, 05:35:11 pm

Give a girl a ring, and she'll love you for the rest of the month, but give her an exquisite piece by Elizabeth Arden, and she will love you until the end of time.
[/quote]

:lol:

Never were truer words spoken. Arden is a chav's best friend.

BenF

• forum hero
#7 Re: Shortcut to STRENGTH
February 23, 2007, 08:26:07 am
I'm trying to enlist a master builder but to no avail. Can't afford wall as only have 67p. Will have a look under the couch and see if there's owt there. You off?

You obviously didn't find any cash because I didn't see you down at the true home of psyche music (although to be fair, last nights beats were mostly old school jungle.  Well almost.  At least there was no Queen playing).

Did a bunch of routes then had a good conversation with Pete and both Rich's about the venue.  Explained our ideas about free standing frames etc.  The shite step wall has been reset, which provided us with some fun.  But as usual, it was limited.  Hey, I know...  why don't we build our own huge woody?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal