UKBouldering.com

Barcelona to Reus Airport (Read 801 times)

James Malloch

• forum hero
Barcelona to Reus Airport
July 05, 2013, 12:20:42 pm
Anyone know how easy/expensive this is?

Looking at a weekend break in Barcalona in a few weeks and the flights are £30 cheaper if we return from Reus Airport rather than the closer one.

Flight would be about 9pm on a Sunday if it makes a difference.

Cheers

:)

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
#1 Re: Barcelona to Reus Airport
July 05, 2013, 12:33:25 pm
I once flew to Girona which is about the same distance North of Barcelona as Reus is South.

The flights were a lot more than £30 cheaper or I'd have gone direct to Barcelona airport to avoid the 1.5 hr coach trip (which cost about €15 anyway).

flyguy

• addict
#2 Re: Barcelona to Reus Airport
July 05, 2013, 12:35:47 pm
If it was me i would probably just pay the £30 extra to fly from Barcelona to save yourself the hassle as i guess if your going by public transport it wont be much less then that and then your last day of hols is spent messing about travelling, when you could be having a Sangria in Barcelona. They are not that close and there is not a lot going on in Reus, Tarragona is nice and worth a visit not far from Reus airport.

Nigel

• forum hero
#3 Re: Barcelona to Reus Airport
July 05, 2013, 12:49:33 pm
I'd stump up the extra £30. Taking Barca to Reus transport cost + loss of holiday time + increased hassle into consideration it seems like a bargain.

James Malloch

• forum hero
#4 Re: Barcelona to Reus Airport
July 05, 2013, 02:15:18 pm
Cheers for the replies.

The main reason for looking at the other airport was the 9pm flight instead of a 2pm flight from the closer airport - the price was a bonus. Though getting back to leeds bradford after the last bus and having to get a taxi etc might be a bit annoying too...

Will probably just keep it as a 48 hour trip and take the earlier flight if it might be hassle at the other end too!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal