UKBouldering.com

So, UKB's StS "Cunt of the Year" awards. (Read 37307 times)

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
You mean you managed to get past "Conference chumnts"?!

That was how I read it.

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
Thanks to George Osborne's action in reducing the deficit by a quarter so far, mortgage rates are at record lows - helping families with the cost of living.

Ha ha haaaa! HA HA!!! Ha...ha...h....

Oh, he's not actually joking is he.....

andy popp

• forum hero
Thanks to George Osborne's action in reducing the deficit by a quarter so far, mortgage rates are at record lows - helping families with the cost of living.

Exactly! This is one of the most mind-boggling statements I've ever heard a politician make. There's chutzpah and there's simply taking the piss.

BenF

• forum hero
Surely that speech is a spoof? From start to finish it reads like satire.

Sadly I fear that he did actually say all of that.

Oldmanmatt

• forum hero
  • At this rate, I probably won’t last the week.
  • Largely broken. Obsolete spares and scrap only.
    • The Boulder Bunker climbing centre

Is this a wind-up?

Can we not get him committed?

Surely, that's what Section 8 of the mental health act is for?......

SA Chris

• forum hero
Surely that speech is a spoof? From start to finish it reads like satire.

Sadly I fear that he did actually say all of that.

If only. It's available from a few different credible sources, so if so it's a pretty elaborate hoax.

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
No doubt previous nominee Donald Rumsfeld  :wank:

andy_e

• forum hero
I think we'd decided he'd won the "Lifetime acheivement in twuntery" award thanks to his constant dedication to causing consternation to people with brains.

Teaboy

• forum hero
I'm pretty much anti-censorship so I disagreed with the removal/sanitisation of the DFGWGC thread (not enough to express an opinion) but I'm puzzled by the idea that that thread was offensive to the casual female visitor but having cunt on the front page is ok, I'm pretty certain I know which is more offensive to the females I know. It's a word I'm comfortable using myself in certain situations but I do find it a little incongruous on the front page of ukb.

:offtopic:

BenF

• forum hero
Surely the word cunt is only deemed so offensive because people decide that it is. Its just a word. Like dick or cock or fanny, used to describe a body part. I think its terrible that a womans genitalia is considered more offensive than any other part. We should try to normalise it, not elevate it to this especially offensive status.

magpie

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
I'm puzzled by the idea that that thread was offensive to the casual female visitor but having cunt on the front page is ok, I'm pretty certain I know which is more offensive to the females I know.
I'm maybe a bad example as I use the word fairly regularly but I don't see how it's any worse than any other 'rude' word, and I certainly don't see why it would be more offensive to women than men?  Being called a cunt is possibly more offensive to some females than using other more tame words which mean the same but just the use of the actual word in a thread title?  I don't really see how that could be deemed offensive to anyone, never mind females specifically.

Unsafe for work viewing, yes, I can imagine if you have strong filters on a work PC it's probably not the best thread to be caught on.

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
Well said BenF and magpie.

Back on topic, surely this man has to be a contender?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2013/mar/20/george-osborne-on-twitter-best-responses

Oldmanmatt

• forum hero
Well said BenF and magpie.

Back on topic, surely this man has to be a contender?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2013/mar/20/george-osborne-on-twitter-best-responses

Not sure the word is offensive enough for that piece of #*¥$€{}]\|~>>€*^!?..💥💩🔥💨🌵⚡🌊🍄🐍🚬🔩🚽📉🍤🍌🍩🚺⏬⤵🚫🚾❌

tomtom

• forum hero
C'mon Gideon is in a league of his own on this topic. It's like getting the Barcelona of the Cnut world playing in the Ryman division north ;)

psychomansam

• forum hero
Cuntborne:

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/394d7f3c-9157-11e2-b4c9-00144feabdc0.html#axzz2O4XY3f4y

Corp tax down to 20%. Anyone who believes his tightening laws on evasion BS is clueless. Sadly, most people are. I saw one projection earlier which suggested the anti-avoidance/evasion tightening would regain £1bn/yr. The estimated loss through corp avoidance/evasion ranges from £70-150bn/yr. I expect the corp tax cut will lose us much more than £1bn a year somehow.

He's making us a tax haven for big business while fucking over the rest.

It's alright though: he's promised to cut everyone's income tax by about £200 next year.

Coincidentally, that's probably about how much tax his large family business pays.

Cunt.

fatkid2000

• junky
 Another Tory to add : Heath secretary Jeremy Hunt.

He's just imposed a new contract on all English GPs. The knobs at DoH will tell you it will mean better access to see your GP. Unfortunately that won't be the case - as the government is introducing yet more medical box ticking - which flies directly in the face of The Francis report. So the reality will be less appointments as your GP is spending more ticking boxes. Yet more interference from some knobs in Whitehall.

Oh - and I'm suppose to reduce my referral rate by 10% - I'm not sure how to do that. 2 referrals today - both suspected cancer & both patients fit for surgery / aggressive management.

andy_e

• forum hero
You mean Health Secretary Jeremy Cunt (former Hulture Secretary)?

SA Chris

• forum hero
In fact all tory politicians shouldn't be included in "of the year" as their term of office runs for several years.

granticus

• forum abuser
In fact all tory politicians shouldn't be included in "of the year" as their term of office runs for several years.
Changed that for you, lets face it, all the major parties are in the pocket of big business and essentially there's about 1 f'alls difference between their policies.  Think you're voting for something different if you choose Lab, Con or Lib Dem...  nope, when we're talking about cabinet ministers from anyside of the house, essentially they're all a bunch of cvnts that went to school together.  Surely their inclusion each year is a given.  :wall:

Oldmanmatt

• forum hero

shark

• Administrator
  • forum hero
  • insect overlord #1
I'm pretty much anti-censorship so I disagreed with the removal/sanitisation of the DFGWGC thread (not enough to express an opinion) but I'm puzzled by the idea that that thread was offensive to the casual female visitor but having cunt on the front page is ok, I'm pretty certain I know which is more offensive to the females I know. It's a word I'm comfortable using myself in certain situations but I do find it a little incongruous on the front page of ukb.

:offtopic:

I don't get it either

psychomansam

• forum hero
Shush, now Shark. I'd like to go to China one day, but not because I want to sample their internet experience.

:worms:

fried

• forum hero
The thing I can't stand about Littlecunt is that he obviously doesn't even believe what he writes and is just a odious little shit-stirring turd.

I'm not even going to open the links I need some chill out time.

Whatever happened to sic 'Woodrow Wyatt - the voice of reason' ? Sadly we didn't get to put him against a wall first. Hopefully Richard the turd doesn't get away so lightly.

Oldmanmatt

• forum hero
That has really "gripped my shit"! In my opinion, murder, pure and simple (if not in the eyes of the law).
Bullying is the worst form of cowardice, bullying from behind a newspaper column; worse still.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal