UKBouldering.com

The Kid - RHS (Read 1322 times)

sidewinder

• obsessive maniac
The Kid - RHS
December 03, 2012, 04:58:36 pm
Have been asked to appeal about a possible sequence on this for the short (my gf is ~ 5'3'') and can't make the knee bars work stick as her lower leg is too short to reach between any of the obvious footholds and the 'pod', does anyone know a possible small person sequence?

On the other hand I found my leg too long for the knee bar and manage to go from RF in the sloping dish, LF toe hook, which allowed me to reach the crimp pretty much static, has anyone else done it this way (have seen people going from LF in the sloping dish), felt pretty nice/easy?  Am a little fearful I am  :worms: here and going to get my ascent downgraded/ridiculed.

nai

• forum hero
  • In my dreams
#1 Re: The Kid - RHS
December 03, 2012, 05:14:36 pm
I'm 5'6", kneebar did work for me, felt hard without, in fact it felt hard with it (2nd problem):

Maybe she should get a pad? Level the playing field... :shrug: :worms:

sidewinder

• obsessive maniac
#2 Re: The Kid - RHS
December 03, 2012, 05:22:39 pm
Thanks, if only everything could be solved with a knee pad, unfortunately think it would be a multiple pad situation... if you are ever in the vicinity again you should try my beta, I don't even think it is that heightist, LF toe hook goes ~where your LH starts in your vid.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal