UKBouldering.com

Yorkshire Sport this Friday (22nd) and Monday (25th) (Read 2209 times)

moose

• forum hero
  • Lankenstein's Monster
  • el flaco lento
Hi, I've still days-off to use up but no partners - so if you fancy a belay at Kilnsey or Malham (or elsewhere if feeling adventurous) on Friday or Monday please get in touch (PM me, or text if you already have my number).   

If necessary, the Monday off might be moved midweek (Weds, say) so if that suits, let me know and I'll try to shift my arrangements.

ShortRound

• addict

Don't suppose you're off w/c 2nd July? I'm off all that week so will be whoring myself out for belays.

moose

• forum hero
  • Lankenstein's Monster
  • el flaco lento
I am afraid not.  My days-off need using by the end of June - so the last available date is Friday 29th.  I will likely be looking for belays over that weekend too (30th & 1st). 

Btw if you want a partner this Saturday or Sunday I am currently unattached (though my whereabouts for one of those days will likely be dictated by Mr Stalloni wanting his clipstick back)

ShortRound

• addict

I'm away all this weekend at a festival but free the two weekends after so I'll be in touch.

TobyD

• forum hero
  • Job offers gratefully accepted
Don't suppose you're off w/c 2nd July? I'm off all that week so will be whoring myself out for belays.

I am off that week, and may be about in t'dales, if the conditions improve, otherwise, Europe or elsewhere Uk is looking distinctly more appealing!

ShortRound

• addict

I am off that week, and may be about in t'dales, if the conditions improve, otherwise, Europe or elsewhere Uk is looking distinctly more appealing!

Cool, I'll put something up on the Facebook group next week. In the meantime I've PM'd you my number.

moose

• forum hero
  • Lankenstein's Monster
  • el flaco lento
I forgot to mention.... this once-in-a-lifetime bonus belay offer will likely include the free opportunity to watch the World's frailest looking man attempt to climb Comedy at Kilnsey.  Marvel as a man with no discernible musculature tries to surmount the thug's route of choice.  A spectacle worthy of the Cirque du Soleil that will surely live long in the memory, drawing comparisons to a daddy-long-legs failing to escape a bathtub or an anglepoise lamp falling up the stairs.

moose

• forum hero
  • Lankenstein's Monster
  • el flaco lento
Bump... and is anyone available for this Saturday too?  Lifts are available from the Leeds / Ilkley / Bradford area.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal