UKBouldering.com

UKB Power Club Week 102 Mon 23rd - Sun 29th Jan (Read 10581 times)

tomtom

• forum hero
It is impressive, but if thats training then I spent and hour and a half last night with my hand down my pants training whilst watching "The Debt".

An hour and a half! Could you not find it? Mind you, it was cold last night... ;)

pete b

• regular
Bear in mind that when I started climbing I found that I could already do a one arm pullup. The only training I'd done to achieve this was 15 years of juggling. The limiting factor when juggling a high number of objects is strength and fitness, just as I believe it is for bouldering.

i_a_coops

• forum abuser
    • Ian Cooper
well Johnny Dawes advice for a 6 week training plan that didn't involve climbing was 'practice juggling and playing the piano'  :-\

robertostallioni

• forum hero
Right then, fuck it.  :kiss2:

I'm a dinosaur. Goddamn sexual tyrannosaurus

205Chris

• forum hero
M - Nada
T - Foundry. Bouldering on the wave. Surprised myself by climbing OK having not been to the Foundry in a while.
W - Works. Bit tired after yesterday but still managed a couple of comp problems I'd not done before.
T - Nada
F - Nada
S - Walked into Froggatt to find it damp. Wound up at the Stride (again) where I forced myself to get on my nemesis of Big Al Qaeda. Got shown some new beta that doesn't involve getting your left foot on the arete before putting the toe hook in which suited my tall, inflexible bow legged frame and bagged it a few goes later. Did Razor arete and the 7b direct exit to RZA roof.
S - Few things at Burbage North. Tried Blind Fig and made good progress.

Nice to get another nemesis from last year off the list. Keen to tick 7c again before it gets too warm, there are a few possible candidates I'm pysched for. Off to Northumberland the week after next too. Bonus.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal