UKBouldering.com

the nose burbage west (Read 9296 times)

axeman

#25 Re: the nose burbage west
November 19, 2010, 06:45:12 pm
 :thumbsup: ha ha! love it! but even the swearing and insults are making me feel warm inside! you all must be losoing your touch!

axeman

#26 Re: the nose burbage west
November 25, 2010, 07:39:12 pm
 :beer1: oh oh all! just a up date went back to the nose for the first time since you all gave me the short persons beta and got it done! just like in the vids! amazing problem! went on 5th go found going to the slopper with left hand scarey and commiting without a spotter! than perfect timming a fellow climber was passing and gave me a spot (head games) and the rest is history! keep up the good work all, will be back for more info when i find my next project! :wave:

Luthor

• menacing presence
#27 Re: the nose burbage west
November 27, 2010, 04:47:07 pm
:beer1: oh oh all! just a up date went back to the nose for the first time since you all gave me the short persons beta and got it done! just like in the vids! amazing problem! went on 5th go found going to the slopper with left hand scarey and commiting without a spotter! than perfect timming a fellow climber was passing and gave me a spot (head games) and the rest is history! keep up the good work all, will be back for more info when i find my next project! :wave:

Good work!!

I went up there today and got it done as well, having previously dismissed it as too reachy.

Got it first go today! Pretty pleased. The toe hook works and it all felt nicely in control. Friction was excellent though as it was snowy and freezing :-)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal