UKBouldering.com

Jobs for bouldering women available soon! (Read 3695 times)

boulderliverpool

Jobs for bouldering women available soon!
August 14, 2010, 11:58:48 am
(Say the following using a grand deep voice) "This is a post for the new Liverpool Bouldering wall opening later this year..." 

Quick search to see if there are bouldering women out there to fulfill two jobs I have lined up for later this year.  Now lads, don't get disgruntled yet.  I have already had four or five male job applicants despite not advertising any jobs yet!  I will be advertising formally soon - so patience! 

I am going to need a part time and full time female boulderer for coaching and general duties.  I am looking for someone who is bouldering around V6/7 or above and is super interested in climbing movement and training. Your knowledge base doesn't have to be huge, but the enthusiasm to learn about it is critical.  The jobs are not available yet, this is just a preliminary search to see if there is anybody out there interested and to chat about the posts.

Contact me at boulderliverpool@googlemail.com

Cheers,

Ged

Monolith

• forum hero
  • Straight outta Cronton.
If I tuck my member between my legs i can do a pretty good female impression. I can forward photos with a CV upon request.
;)

Glad to read via the blog that things are ticking over for you guys.

boulderliverpool

So basically, if I request it, you will send me pictures of you with member tucked away as part of your CV?  I am so overwhelmed that i have just found the first use for the following emoticon:
 :spank:

Naughty Monolith! Some things you cannot un-imagine once they have been visualised.  I am now scarred deeply...  Hopefully it won't effect the route setting. 

Are there any hard cranking women in Liverpool?  Or people on the scene that could easily get better with a spot of coaching and training?  I need inspirational women to inspire future generations of young female climbers to go forth and crush.  Is there anybody who could be this person?

Richie Crouch

• forum hero
  • G Time
I'm sure Mike psyche would be open to the idea of having an op if it lead to gainful employment  ;)

There aren't many that frequent the wall bar Shauna I would say. Maybe a couple like Stacy and Val who could improve with some coaching..etc but one is leaving to the army in Sep/Oct and one is in uni still afaik.

Nibile

• forum hero
  • Part Animal Part Machine
    • TOTOLORE
If I tuck my member between my legs i can do a pretty good female impression.
if I tuck my member between my legs I can do a pretty impression of a devil.
sorry guys I just couldn't resist.

Wipey Why

• forum hero
There aren't many that frequent the wall bar Shauna I would say.

She probably won't be cranking too hard for the next few weeks being on crutches

Richie Crouch

• forum hero
  • G Time
Yeah I know.. but I don't think the wall is going to be open anytime in the next month or so seeing as there is no building going on yet ^^

We are pretty short of strong locals in Merseyside compared to most major cities I would imagine? Hopefully a bouldering specific facility with good training areas will help to change this.

BB

• junky
  • Sissy climber
If I tuck my member between my legs i can do a pretty good female impression.
if I tuck my member between my legs I can do a pretty impression of a devil.
sorry guys I just couldn't resist.

Lady...bulldog...lady...bulldog.

boulderliverpool

I love UKB, it descends so quickly and effortlessly into base humour, I am looking forward to more member between legs comments.  It really has brightened up an otherwise dull day at my computer. 

Thanks for the response so far, What has Shauna done to herself?  Also Richie, the two you mentioned, Val and Stacy - which one is not going to the army and could you refer them to the post/blogsite so they can get in contact, very happy to coach/train new members of staff to create mutant beasts for crushing, or empowered women to re-address the inequity in gender representation in bouldering, whichever they would prefer.

Cheers Chaps/chapesses

Monolith

• forum hero
  • Straight outta Cronton.
I'm a pretty good friend of Val's and though sadly I haven't seen her in a while, I'd be happy to pass the message on apropo initiating a catchup.

She can crimp credit card edges and I mean it. If she's staying in Liverpool I'm sure she might appreciate some work

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal