UKBouldering.com

F.S, various item's of motorbike kit, all hardly used and in very good condition (Read 2011 times)

PaulyDB

• player
all these items have hardly had any use and are all in very good condition, except for the leather jacket which has never been used or worn.
I am prepared to sell the items for less than the price I have stated if a sensible offer is made.
please feel free to ask me if you would like any more information about the items or any photos of them.

alpine stars Smax motorbike boots: bought last year for £150.
just a few light scratches on the toes but other than that they are perfect. they have zip and Velcro closure on the inside of the leg, size UK 10, I am in a 9-10 and they fit me fine but you need extra room in them to get them on because they are stiff.
price £75

rocket motorbike gloves: bought last year for £70.
size 2XL they are red and black and are made from cowhide leather and nylon mesh, dry tech multi layer waterproofing system and they have solid carbon fiber knuckle protection with Velcro and drawstring closure on the wrist.
price £40

Nolan X lite composite fibre motorbike helmet: bought last year for £300.
it is black and silver with white stripes and a clear visor, a couple of small marks on the visor from use but apart from that its fine, never been involved in a crash so it is sound inside and out, weighs only 1390 grams, buckle closure. A.C.U gold approved, racing comfort padding inside that can be removed for washing size large, it has a cloth piece under the chin and is vented in front of the mouth and on the top of the head and is in perfect condition.
price £80

Yamaha R1 leather motorbike jacket: the jacket is size XXL and is red black and white in colour and was originally bought for £150. it has elbow and shoulder pads and also one that covers most of the back. it has zip and button closure on the front and on the wrists and also a Velcro strap across the bottom a Velcro tab across the chest and button closure on the neck. it also has several large Yamaha logo's on the back arms and shoulders.
price £70

thanks for looking guys

Paul

PaulyDB

• player
all these items are still available, I am willing to sell these items for less than the price stated, if you are interested then make me an offer.

Paul

PaulyDB

• player
I am still trying to sell these items and I am wiling to drop the price as low as possible in order to sell them, if there is anything you are interested in then please feel free to make me an offer.

Paul

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal