UKBouldering.com

Pembroke Tues 23rd Onwards (free accomodation) (Read 1519 times)

saintlade

• player
Pembroke Tues 23rd Onwards (free accomodation)
September 19, 2008, 04:16:01 pm
Right, soft la Richie Crouch has just bailed on me :spank: for a week or so in Pembroke from this Tuesday 22nd for what is looking to be some of the best weather we're gonna get this summer :dance1: but really need a partner to get some stuff done.

Looking towards doing my MIA training early next year so want to get on some of the multipitches and more adventurous stuff (e.g. preposterous tales) from VS - E1 though might extend myself further depending how strong I'm feeling. Will second up to 6a confidently. Staying in Pembroke Dock and can provide doss space if required.

Failing that up for trips to other spots for similar trad adventures if anyone else has any plans?

If you're about or interested in heading down give me an email,

Cheers,

Stu

saintlade

• player
Soft la Richie Crouch saw the light and has come down to Pembroke to experience some of the roped malarkey and get sandbagged to hell up dirty, muddy, chossy chimneys. Don't really have space for anyone else here, apologies for not updating this sooner. Will probably be coming back down again before this good weather gives out, and will probably be looking for partners then. Will keep you in mind George, hope everyone's making the most of this weather.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal