UKBouldering.com

secret garden and the state of things (Read 1717 times)

a dense loner

• forum hero
secret garden and the state of things
May 30, 2008, 05:07:52 pm
just received a shocking picture message, tho not the worst/best i've got hold of, someone dyslexic has got hold of the guide and thought it said sleeping garden not secret. anyway it has obviously been used as a place for a number of people to doss, judging by the airbeds, sleeping bags and pillows strewn round the place along with other items. the aquaintance who sent me the txt has said he will be there tomorrow, sat, morning to remove the rubbish left around if anyone wants to give him a lift. alas i cannot i will be carbing up and supervising the removal since i have a glass back. cheers for any help in advance, i'm just off to do some rings

tlr

• forum abuser
  • tim-russon.myportfolio Instagram tim_russon
    • Myportfolio
Just seen this - did your mate get a lift out there?

If not then me and my car will be available in a couple of hours (just off out on my bike). I'll perhaps pop up there when I get back anyway. The Secret Garden is one of my favourite places, very sad if it gets spoiled.

a dense loner

• forum hero
yep, all cleared this morning. cheers for the offer. it was obviously some kind of mad student party. stuff was strewn all around the car park as well. savages

tlr

• forum abuser
  • tim-russon.myportfolio Instagram tim_russon
    • Myportfolio
Excellent; whoever did the clearing up deserves some good karma points.

And whoever did the messing up deserves shooting (perhaps just in the knees).  :wank:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal