the shizzle > news

calling of the lime

<< < (2/113) > >>

andy_e:

--- Quote from: Moo on May 17, 2008, 03:20:59 pm ---massive brass horn like gimli blows in lord of the rings for the calling in of the lime

--- End quote ---

So gimli is the caller of the lime on middle earth then? i can see the resemblance...

fatdoc:
ah....

at last, tis the time for minus 10.....
 :dance1:

moose:

--- Quote from: Moo on May 17, 2008, 03:20:59 pm ---we need to all chip in and buy the lad a massive brass horn like gimli blows in lord of the rings for the calling in of the lime

--- End quote ---

Unnecessary fella... those who this applies to can feel when the lime's been called.... whether they really want to or not.  This sadly even applies to punters like myself: I was in the Lakes this weekend and, rather than save all my grunt for the mighty Bowderstone, felt a perverse urge to visit Woodwell and Trowbarrow (Red Wall - it's like Minus10... with passing motocross bikers).

mark:

--- Quote from: Moo on May 17, 2008, 03:20:59 pm ---we need to all chip in and buy the lad a massive brass horn like gimli blows in lord of the rings for the calling in of the lime

--- End quote ---

I'm off work the first half of next week and with my mind full of thoughts of Harris's dwarf horn I'm keen to get out on the lime. Anyone fancy a day down Chee Dale on Monday or Wednesday?

north_country_boy:
Maybe keen for Cheedale weds, two tier ideally,  i'll try post here on tues if so or pm you....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version