the shizzle > news

calling of the lime

(1/112) > >>

Andy Harris:
It's that time of year ladies and gents.

I'm calling the lime  :dance1: :dance1:

but...., I'm going to make a retrospective call back to last Wednesday. I should have seen it at the time but my mind was clouded. Whilst Staminband went down 1st go of the season there was no one to belay me on Rooster Booster and therefore the incomplete customary sends were clouding the cosmic waves. Apologies for this.

enoy it whilst it lasts and here's to months of cool breezy weather and PB's  :beer2:

ps. I'm sat here at the mac scanning in photos of old for our wedding next week, doing the washing and about to walk the dog, looking out at perfect breezy weather!

andy_e:
 ;D  :dance1:

Getting a car on monday, weather's good, no more exams, limestone's been called... To quote a certain psyched italian - YES YES FUCKING YES

Fiend:

--- Quote from: Andy Harris on May 17, 2008, 12:11:51 pm ---but...., I'm going to make a retrospective call back to last Wednesday.
--- End quote ---

One would bloody well hope so too. It's obviously a black art and all but even last Wednesday would seem a bit on the late side.

Well, I'm off to the mountain trad then.... :whistle:

Moo:
we need to all chip in and buy the lad a massive brass horn like gimli blows in lord of the rings for the calling in of the lime

butters:

--- Quote from: Fiend on May 17, 2008, 02:17:01 pm ---
Well, I'm off to the mountain trad then.... :whistle:

--- End quote ---

I might try and get excited about limestone this year but it will be the finest polished trad limestone the Peak can offer if it happens.

bluebrad

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version