UKBouldering.com

We are not worthy....MelloBlocco 2008 (Read 29576 times)

Bonjoy

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
  • Leafy gent
anyone less than 85kgs should have to wear a weightbelt when climbing, otherwise no tick.

anyone over 5'10" should have to use a shorties sequence when climbing, otherwise no tick.

...but some kind of other dispensation for being so bunched up all the time. Like maybe a 5lb dab per sitstart.

like this fella?

Get for real, you ain't gonna get 5lb out of a 35cm flat slab of fish, not even one with full gold teeth and a pocket watch.

Jim

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
  • Mostly Injured
  • Pregnant Horse
    • Bouldering POI's for tomtom
anyone less than 85kgs should have to wear a weightbelt when climbing, otherwise no tick.
I'll go with you on this Dave. I'll go with andy as well if you extend it to 5'11"

dave

Why have the idiots not invaded here with all there spouting?

They've certainly tried, but Mick just wasn't funny or relevent enough to cut the mustard.

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix

anyone over 5'10" should have to use a shorties sequence when climbing, otherwise no tick.

...but some kind of other dispensation for being so bunched up all the time. Like maybe a 5lb dab per sitstart.

like this fella?

Get for real, you ain't gonna get 5lb out of a 35cm flat slab of fish, not even one with full gold teeth and a pocket watch.
I can get 5lb of meat out of a fly?

Joepicalli

• forum abuser
The Seb and Joe test: if you don't drink it doesn't count (and this isn't the odd shandy territory).

Somebody's Fool

• forum hero
The Seb and Joe test: if you don't drink it doesn't count (and this isn't the odd shandy territory).

What doesn't count?  The climbing in question or the gushing post-holiday write-up?

Houdini

• forum hero
  • Heil Mary
Clutch that clutch bag!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal