UKBouldering.com

Quality Bouldering Piccies (Part V) (Read 609012 times)

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
Here you go i cant seem to post from Flickr so follow the link .......

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7535382@N05/sets/72157601233420369/

Good find, some nice pics there, are they yours?

Simple HowTo on posting pics.

Bungle.

• player
All the photos ( without me in them are mine ),the others have been taken by mates on Various trips.

I'm about to start scanning my back catalog  on slide so there will be a some old school quality up there in the next few weeks .

Thanks for the info on posting ill get some of the new images up when scanned .

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
All the photos ( without me in them are mine ),the others have been taken by mates on Various trips.

I'm about to start scanning my back catalog  on slide so there will be a some old school quality up there in the next few weeks .

Thanks for the info on posting ill get some of the new images up when scanned .

Cool, look forward to them.

Don't forget there is the UKBouldering Flickr Group and also a Grit Flickr Group that I set up that you can post your pics to if you can be bothered.

BenF

• forum hero
Here's a few random (not particularly quality) photos that I just put onto our flickr group:

Jennings providing his customary level of precise micro beta:

Mike on something hot and dusty at El Cogal:

And a few from Quantum Field:

r-man

• forum hero
  • Glory lurks beneath the moss
    • LANCASHIRE BOULDERING GUIDEBOOK
some good stuff on 8a.nu

Nibile

• forum hero
  • Part Animal Part Machine
    • TOTOLORE
a few ones from the last months
roof project

lourdes dropdown

amiata setting

more here
http://www.slide.com/r/dxRkDF7h6T_e_u7A6lMWxtXL5ZO92wLC
and yes, i am in every pic.

Percy B

• forum hero
    • www.climbingworks.com
Thats a lovely shot of Alderson on Green Traverse in the black and white baggy lycra, Bungle! I've just had my tea, too.....quite unpleasant....

hongkongstuey

• forum hero
    • http://www.hongkongclimbing.com
some more stuff from HK

and remember to warm up properly and stretch before climbing....

Moo

• forum hero
  • Is an idiot
surely you've just broken something there mate

Adam Lincoln

• forum hero
    • Flickr Page, Vimeo Videos and Blog
A couple of shots a friend took of me on Sloping Beauty, Earl Crag the other week. Sky was rather overexposed, so just tweaked it a little.

Eddies

• forum hero

The Fin - Gib Tor

fatneck

• forum hero
  • Fishing Helm
You certainly get about Lincoln...

I particularly like this shot

Bungle.

• player
Thats a lovely shot of Alderson on Green Traverse in the black and white baggy lycra, Bungle! I've just had my tea, too.....quite unpleasant....

when i get round to it ill be scanning the motherload we may need a new sub section for baggy Lycra , tight lyca and quality drunkenness featuring climbers .

r-man

• forum hero

Jeremy Samson on the last crimpy top out of Arch Baby 7c at the Arch Valley boulders, Rocklands, South Africa
Photo: Micky Wiswedel

Carnage

• forum hero
  • Pommie Bastard
So now that I am crippled for a considerable period I shall console myself with just watching the action and taking a few photos with my crappy digital. Heres a couple of a slopey link up at Sissy:

Adam Lincoln

• forum hero
Some from today in South Lakes.

Sequence of myself on Vitruvian Man, 7c/+, Trowbarrow.

Sean Gelder on Vitruvian Man.

Sean Gelder doing E-Fix, 8a, Warton, again for camera.

Nigel

• forum hero
Some lovely pics of Vitruvian Man there Adam. I did wonder if a more efficient sequence would get found on this! On the first ascent once I'd done the big first move out right I went straight to the slopey top of the boulder with my left, this move was the crux and absolutely desperate, hence the 7c/+ grade. With that lovely looking hold out left it looks a bit less heartbreaking; I think I may have rekindled my desire for the Wheelbarrow-Vitruvian link. Nice one!

Adam Lincoln

• forum hero
Some lovely pics of Vitruvian Man there Adam. I did wonder if a more efficient sequence would get found on this! On the first ascent once I'd done the big first move out right I went straight to the slopey top of the boulder with my left, this move was the crux and absolutely desperate, hence the 7c/+ grade. With that lovely looking hold out left it looks a bit less heartbreaking; I think I may have rekindled my desire for the Wheelbarrow-Vitruvian link. Nice one!

Not sure about the grade though. You might not be far off the mark. Sean today couldn't do the problem, that was after doing E-fix again for camera this morning. I didn't actually repeat it today, i just wanted to get pics. I did it a few weeks back with Doyle, who couldn't do it either.... I do it different to what Greg told me too. I start with obvious two holds, left toe on a dimple, and right toe hooking. Not sure how you did crux move? Best problem i have done on limestone mind!

Blunk

• obsessive maniac
So now that I am crippled for a considerable period

And what was the crippling incident? Pardon my morbid curiosity...

Carnage

• forum hero
  • Pommie Bastard
No juicy accident-Just had a SLAP repair done on my shoulder to fix a pretty sizeable labral tear and some bone shaving to sort out bicep tendon impingement. I've got 2 weeks left in a sling and then 3-6 months to a full recovery.

r-man

• forum hero

"La Mascara",(7b+)Pena Corneira,Ourense
Photo: http://penacorneira.blogspot.com

Blunk

• obsessive maniac
No juicy accident-Just had a SLAP repair done on my shoulder to fix a pretty sizeable labral tear and some bone shaving to sort out bicep tendon impingement. I've got 2 weeks left in a sling and then 3-6 months to a full recovery.

Luck with the recovery and don't push it too fast. Shoulders take forever to heal, but it's worth the wait.

Duma

• forum hero
r-man, that looks awesome! Anyone bouldered there?

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
Does indeed look amazing.

Nigel

• forum hero
Not sure about the grade though. You might not be far off the mark. Sean today couldn't do the problem, that was after doing E-fix again for camera this morning. I didn't actually repeat it today, i just wanted to get pics. I did it a few weeks back with Doyle, who couldn't do it either.... I do it different to what Greg told me too. I start with obvious two holds, left toe on a dimple, and right toe hooking. Not sure how you did crux move? Best problem i have done on limestone mind!

Why thankyou, its alreet in't it? That is exactly how I did the first move. The second move for me was the crux, I got an egyptian with left foot on good hold at base of groove, RF on small spike out right, LH to really bad backhand intermediate for a split second, then straight to flat bit of top. Going out left to the little arete is much more obvious but for some reason I didn't think I could reach it? Obviously I have been proved wrong! Ha! By the way the origin of the name is very nearly demonstrated by your first and last pictures of it.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal