UKBouldering.com

The Sniper (Read 3068 times)

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
The Sniper
October 23, 2002, 07:49:48 am
Ok, so now they reckon the nutter(s) is doing it to get hold of cash  :!:   :?:  

So, how exactly does he expect to get away with the loot? "Leave the money in a big bag in the woods, and I'll pick it up after you've left.....and please don't come back to get me, nice mr policeman"

Perhaps he didn't think that part through.

dave

#1 The Sniper
October 23, 2002, 08:45:36 am
Yeah, and any money is always going to be traceable in some way.

I recon he's just doing it for a laugh, must be a bit bored/mental.

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#2 The Sniper
October 23, 2002, 09:00:44 am
Yeah, I understand the guy actually - often when I get a bit bored I find myself unwrapping the old Walther WA2000 and sitting in an upstairs room, lights off and naked.

Then I just aim at passers by and pretend...hee hee, you see I never load it...just pretend.

That's ok isn't it?

dave

#3 The Sniper
October 23, 2002, 09:15:50 am
I still can't imagine money being his prime objective, you would think he would have asked for it sooner, before every cop in the ountry is looing for him.

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#4 The Sniper
October 23, 2002, 09:25:20 am
Or he could be just bluffing them, to throw the FBI profilers off track. It's more likely he's doing it for the limelight, and for gettting one up on the peegs.

Can't see how he'd ever get away with the money, but apparantly it was some sort of electronic transfer request. Maybe he's a master international money lauderer too.

He's been pretty clever so far, so can't imagine he's going to fall for the quite pathetic request of the police to "call us back, we can't hear you".

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal