UKBouldering.com

Another option (Read 3122 times)

erm, sam

• forum hero
Another option
March 23, 2008, 12:24:00 pm
I have worked on another option, taking comments on board.

I have focussed on a back print because this is visible when climbing, therefore in the majority of climbing photographs. I have tried to find an iconic position so that even without reading the text you might recoginse the tee from a distance because of the postion of the back graphic.

It is also cool for climbers because by seperating the shoulder blades it makes the back appear broader, and the wearer harder.

I think that using the text UKB is a cool idea because it is the simplest expression of UKbouldering. It is also a bit intriguing so that somebody might see UKB and think "I wonder what that is". This would make them more interested in the UKBOULDERING.com text on the front, if and when they see it.

The text is now tonal, so it would be a darker version of the tee colour in order that it is not SO standout.

Below is photo of me with an approximate version of the graphic. The colours are not correct, but I think the size an postion are about right, maybe it could be a bit smaller.

andy_e

• forum hero
#1 Re: Another option
March 23, 2008, 01:10:34 pm
I must say I prefer the other ones- whilst these look good too, i prefer the colour schemes and the orientation of the UKB on the other ones.

webbo

• forum hero
#2 Re: Another option
March 23, 2008, 08:42:07 pm
the man with the faeces coloured pants gives fashion advice.give me strength or shoot me for fuck sake.

Duma

• forum hero
#3 Re: Another option
March 23, 2008, 09:13:13 pm
I like these sam - better than the previous lot. It's the first design I've seen mocked up that I'd consider spending cash on.

Anyone fancy mocking up the Si si ah-fahaggin' si! text down the side? that I'd wear...

GCW

• forum hero
  • No longer a
#4 Re: Another option
March 25, 2008, 10:51:28 am
the man with the faeces coloured hair gives fashion advice.give me strength or shoot me for fuck sake.

:lol:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal