UKBouldering.com

Warning for Bethesda (Read 1153 times)

Rhys

• menacing presence
Warning for Bethesda
August 08, 2003, 06:02:03 pm
I had a day at the Caseg boulders spoilt today when two punks stole my wallet, baccy and a few other things. After a heroic chase (5 mins from boulder to Gerlan!) I caught up with them and finally managed to get my card back.

Just to be warned it's one young man, one young woman (both with tatoos) and look on the seedy side of hippyish. So just to let you know to be carefull next time you're up there.

It's a shame as it's one of my favourite places to get away from it all, and next time I'll be packing heat (my No.11 hex)- a bit of a sad day. :cry:

Rhys

• menacing presence
#1 Warning for Bethesda
August 08, 2003, 07:12:32 pm
Oh yeah, They dumped my wallet by the path appearently, and although I didn't find it I'll be more than happy to give an 'appropriate and pleasant reward' to somebody who does, it's black leather with a green silk lining- it's probably the nicest thing I (used to) have!

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#2 Warning for Bethesda
August 10, 2003, 11:20:52 am
I can't abide this sort of thing - stealing personal possessions in such a way sucks big time and shows no respect whatsoever.

The best course of action probably would have been to have smashed their kneecaps with some mean kicks, then to have emptied their pockets and stolen all their stuff whilst they were writhing about on the floor.

Hmmm...perhaps that's a little ott but fuck 'em  :twisted:

Rhys

• menacing presence
#3 Warning for Bethesda
August 10, 2003, 12:55:39 pm
The thought did cross my mind, but the chap quickly buckled when he realised he was up against the Staticstician- aka 6ft of prime Anglesey beef.

Seriously, I was more surprised the day it happened- it's only sunk in yesterday and I'm actually really angry that someone would do that, I whould never even think about doing something like that.  :x

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal