UKBouldering.com

Things to do and not to do in the week before a competition (Read 9255 times)

a dense loner

• forum hero
there are no secrets on the web dobbin ;)

dave

Quote from: dobbin
Wish I hadnt linked it now,everyone has picked up on the binary finary.

1999 was an ace tune!!

that positiva label certainly churned out some classics back then. toca me, belissima, ayla, nightmare and that BBE track.  those were the days etc.

Fiend

• _
  • forum hero
  • Abominable sex magick practitioner and climbing heathen
  • Whut
hmmm i'd have to agree that i'm no longer a fan, they just keep getting weirder and weirder, bolt-ons hanging off string anyone?

LOL  ;D At least you didn't have to pull on it or anything.

I thought there was a fair amount of straight pulling overall, gotta have a few novelties to keep the pretence of it being something a bit more involved than a campussing comp.

P.S. I agree with Chris - put a bit of effort into the preparation but not too much cos it's just fun n shizzle. I quite liked entering comps as they make you try hard to flash problems...

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
that positiva label certainly churned out some classics back then. toca me, belissima, ayla, nightmare and that BBE track.  those were the days etc.

They turned out a lot of fucking annoying cheesy trance that's for sure :lol:  And don't get me started on that overpaid, pug-faced fucker Oakenfold...

But i do confess to having a few positiva's in my collection so can't really moan :)

andy_e

• forum hero
I wasn't last! 30th out of 40's not too shabby...

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal