UKBouldering.com

Bouldering at Porth ysgo (Read 3385 times)

simone

• regular
Bouldering at Porth ysgo
July 02, 2003, 12:41:05 pm
Thinking of going bouldering in wales this weekend. Looking at going to Porth ysgo, only found 24 problems in climber magazine article, does anyone know of where i can either download a topo or get hold of a guide, as i have heard there is about 150 problems there? :lol:

P.S. does anyone know when the new north wales bouldering guide is being released?

think Simon Panton can help

Adam Lincoln

• forum hero
    • Flickr Page, Vimeo Videos and Blog
#1 Re: Bouldering at Porth ysgo
July 02, 2003, 01:42:08 pm
Quote from: "simone"
Thinking of going bouldering in wales this weekend. Looking at going to Porth ysgo, only found 24 problems in climber magazine article, does anyone know of where i can either download a topo or get hold of a guide, as i have heard there is about 150 problems there? :lol:

P.S. does anyone know when the new north wales bouldering guide is being released?

think Simon Panton can help

Probably best going into Outside in Llanberis as Simon could only email you text, no diagrams. They will probably photocopy you something.(Simons not there anymore BTW)

Adam Lincoln

• forum hero
    • Flickr Page, Vimeo Videos and Blog
#2 Bouldering at Porth ysgo
July 02, 2003, 01:43:02 pm

dave

#3 Bouldering at Porth ysgo
July 02, 2003, 01:50:22 pm
Ol' Panton used to post people hand drawn topos from Northern Soul, but as the guide is nearly out he'd probably be shooting himself in the foot to do it now. I bet someone with one of these topos would fax you a copy - unfortunatley i don't readily have access to a fax machine.

Pantontino

• forum hero
    • www.northwalesbouldering.com
#4 Bouldering at Porth ysgo
July 05, 2003, 08:15:01 pm
Once again folks, sorry for the delay. I've actually been away in Cornwall on a family holiday (more of that on another thread).
The guide will be with you soon, so if you could just hang on.
There are access details in that Climber mag article; I have also written a bouldering section in the current Climbers Club Lleyn guide. So getting there shouldn't be a problem.

Cheers, Simon.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal