UKBouldering.com

I'm going to go enviro-MENTAL on your ass (Read 1726 times)

dave

I'm going to go enviro-MENTAL on your ass
June 30, 2003, 04:09:51 pm
Was at rubicon on friday night in the rain - dismayed to see some silly fuck had tore a massive branch off the tree next to A Bigger Splash. Recently this trees leafs had been in your way a bit on the problem, but not a really inconvenience, you can work round it. Even if it really got in the way you could always push the branch back and tuck it behind another branch, or tie it back while you climbed. However just ripping the damn thing off is fucking stupid - now I'm no brown-sock-wearing tofu-eating tree-hugger, but this kind of shit blows ass. Imagine if some walker or one of the anglers who own the path there had seen you beating the fuck out of a tree, we could be looking at a climbing ban or something - or at best giving climbers a bad name to the public.

I wish people would think before acting, and I hope the A-hole who did this realises what a daft sod they've been.

dobbin

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
  • Buoux 7a
When I met you down there Dave, is it that branch that you have to duck under on the last moves? i think it added to the overall experience of the problem. Plus, the problem itself is not hard so gardening it is even more lame if you're claiming you needed to to do the problem. Raving homosexuals.

Johnny Brown

• forum hero
If you need some bad-ass wiggaz to bust some caps in his ass-
you know who to call.

dave

Yeah thats the badger. Actually i found having to duck your head round it helped shift your weight over left better. That whole branch is gone now. :cry:

Johnny Brown

• forum hero
'shirt your weight'?
How do you do that?
Does it involve lifting said shirt?

You limestone boys are all the same...

dave

ha ha I've edited that now. so your post makes no sense - in your face. :wink:

dobbin

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
  • Buoux 7a