UKBouldering.com

North Wales or North West Weds 16th (Read 3082 times)

Monolith

• forum hero
  • Straight outta Cronton.
North Wales or North West Weds 16th
May 15, 2007, 10:57:30 am
Rather than sending an inordinate number of texts around, is anyone heading out this coming wednesday? Typically, I have the one space midweek when I suspect most others will be otherwise engaged.

Andy F

• forum hero
  • Ex-ex-climber
I'd love to join you but the English education system won't let me have random day's off to go cragging  >:(

BenF

• forum hero
Likewise Mono, I doubt the headteacher would allow me leave to go and hang around some damp cave for the day (although you already know that).  Check with Double D Killa and see if he's heading out once he finishes his ludicrously early shift. 

Adam Lincoln

• forum hero
    • Flickr Page, Vimeo Videos and Blog
Rather than sending an inordinate number of texts around, is anyone heading out this coming wednesday? Typically, I have the one space midweek when I suspect most others will be otherwise engaged.

I may pop over to Pex tomorrow in the afternoon if it isnt pissing down..... Drop me a PM if you didnt get someone to climb with and we can meet up. (You could give me the tour  ;) )

Monolith

• forum hero
Aye, shall arise fairly early ( :yawn:) and see what the weather is doing. Also not sure what conditions will be like given rain over last couple of days...

Will be in touch my friend.

andy popp

• forum hero
Its rained a lot here over the last few days and is raining now, I should imagine Pex is largely soaked

Monolith

• forum hero
Aye, thought as much thanks Andy. Have pm'd you Adam.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal