UKBouldering.com

C.J.D training article in new Gravity magazine (Read 4063 times)

Stubbs

C.J.D training article in new Gravity magazine
February 28, 2007, 09:21:43 am
The first time I've picked up a copy of Gravity and found an article I wanted to read!  I thought the article was well written and inspiring, and highlighted a method of training for projects that I had not really considered before.

Good stuff  :great:

I look forward to the Gaskins article in next month's issue.

richdraws

• obsessive maniac
Completely agree about the quality of information in this article. The 2 times a week suggested training makes sense to me. If you are making physical adaptations they need time to happen, as opposed to neural/ technique adaptations. Cheers Chris Davies  :bow:

I only wish that gravity could afford proof readers. The article was painful to read at times.

clm

• forum hero
why afford, why not just do it themselves?

(woz)

• forum abuser
Was disappointed with the lack of the promised Gaskins training article in the new gravity. Looks like I'll have to reschedule my tour of the worlds V15s :(

fingers crossed for next issue...

richdraws

• obsessive maniac
Absolutely! After a quick check I put the FREE magazine back down.  8)

Monolith

• forum hero
  • Straight outta Cronton.
Arguably the most poignant, profound and biblical 4 pages of bouldering literature you will ever read is now available. Behind that shit attempt at mysticism, what I'm trying to say is that I picked up a copy of Gaskins article in work today. - 6 mil edges galore.

BenF

• forum hero
Arguably the most poignant, profound and biblical 4 pages of bouldering literature you will ever read is now available.

I didn't know that you'd seen my Frodsham topo?

(woz)

• forum abuser
Arguably the most poignant, profound and biblical 4 pages of bouldering literature you will ever read is now available. Behind that shit attempt at mysticism, what I'm trying to say is that I picked up a copy of Gaskins article in work today. - 6 mil edges galore.

Thats just made my day. I will own a copy by the end of today.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal