UKBouldering.com

hot thai girls (Read 4143 times)

sjw

• obsessive maniac
hot thai girls
December 31, 2006, 03:22:46 pm
anyone else suffer from a really knotted back/shoulder aches and pains after a long day climbing? years ago i had a massage of a friend's magic-medicine dad and it sorted me right out (but that's a different story)....me and my mate couldn't work out who is the best person to go and see about a good massage/back cracking - physio? chiropract? hot thai girl? hot chinese girl?

dobbin

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
  • Buoux 7a
#1 Re: hot thai girls
December 31, 2006, 04:43:27 pm
I had a thai massage in thailand. The masseuse wasnt hot, more matronly and quite hard looking, but I think you probably want someone stronger rather than sylphlike. Anyway, it was quite good. And cheap, but you would have to go to Thailand to get one.

Doylo

• forum hero
#2 Re: hot thai girls
December 31, 2006, 05:13:11 pm
I had a thai massage in thailand. 

and the rest  ;)

dobbin

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
  • Buoux 7a
#3 Re: hot thai girls
January 01, 2007, 11:40:55 am
Have you met my wife Ping Pong? She very obliging.

erm, sam

• forum hero
#4 Re: hot thai girls
January 01, 2007, 10:20:31 pm
I have had a couple of Thai massages from a reputable massage house in Bangkok (my pal a regular Thailand visiter swears by it) and I don't think I will be having another. It seems like a bit of a lottery. Get somebody good and it is brilliant, get somebody not so good and the pain of her standing on the backs of your knees can be rather intense and long lasting....

richdraws

• obsessive maniac
#5 Re: hot thai girls
January 01, 2007, 10:29:48 pm
My door is always open to you smoggie. x :hug:

Houdini

• forum hero
  • Heil Mary
#6 Re: hot thai girls
January 02, 2007, 04:53:52 pm
Thai massage is great.  I've had stacks.  Great for keeping the crips at bay.  3 hours a week is about as much as I could handle, tops.

Thai massage must cost a fortune in the UK.

The most memorable massage I had was from this old girl - getting on for 60 I guess, who was tiny and I'm sure when she was 23 she was just lovely.  She was hardcore in all aspects of administering her craft, but her forearm routine bordered on unbearable: she stuck her thin steely fingers between all the sinewy stuff in my wrists and forearms for what seemed far too long.  She laughed as much as I grimaced.  And about half a day later my arms felt shit hot.

sjw

• obsessive maniac
#7 Re: hot thai girls
January 02, 2007, 07:01:18 pm
ohhh yeah, i want some hardcore thin steely fingers between all my bits - sounds amazing. i think a New Years treat is in order, but if i can't find any I might have to take rich up on that offer. baby.

lego

#8 Re: hot thai girls
January 04, 2007, 01:33:14 pm
The most memorable massage I had was from this old girl - getting on for 60 I guess...

Me too - the old one's are the best. Just close your eyes and it all feels the same...

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#9 Re: hot thai girls
January 04, 2007, 02:59:47 pm

When i had a massage in Thailand, I found the women just weren't beefy enough to give me a good working over.

Need some big German frau or something ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal