UKBouldering.com

iNspIraTiOn? (Read 1959 times)

dobbin

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
  • Buoux 7a
iNspIraTiOn?
November 25, 2006, 11:58:52 pm
You get back from the boozer and you check the web to see if anything has gone down, and Tyler has done Dreamtime - Cool. Then you find this :

http://www.klimb.com/gallery/climbing/movies/todd_meyers_campusing.mov.html

titled - 'Todd Meyers is the sickest campuser, you have to see this! Laps of One-Arms with ancle weights!!!'  and you are like, whoa! Keith would so dig this shit, then you watch it and its a dude with big arms going 1, 3, 5 with weights on? 1, 3, 5? and he is on the big rungs!

Big rungs - 1-5-9 with weights = fair enough, thats impressive, but 1-3-5? KB does that to warm down! buoux probably did that in his diapers! wtf!

unclesomebody

• forum hero
  • 1-5-NEIN!
  • more business, less party.
#1 Re: iNspIraTiOn?
November 26, 2006, 08:38:42 pm
Thanks for the compliments and I have to agree that there are so many punters around these days that it defies belief. What's the world coming to? Some sort of punter playground? I want to watch videos of YOU dobbin, doing sick things... so next time please post one of yourself climbing something good rather than this joke of a climber. Really, it disgusts me.

sasscotty

• addict
#2 Re: iNspIraTiOn?
November 26, 2006, 09:06:37 pm
And don't you just love the music eh? :thumbsdown:

dobbin

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
  • Buoux 7a
#3 Re: iNspIraTiOn?
November 27, 2006, 01:37:44 pm
doyle has videos of me doing sick things, but they are not for public consumption. I shall attempt to develop some sick climbing videos too.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal