UKBouldering.com

only joking (Read 366786 times)

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
#1025 Re: only joking
November 06, 2013, 01:21:20 pm
How many tourette's sufferers does it twat to cunt a lightbollocks?

fatneck

• forum hero
  • Fishing Helm
#1026 Re: only joking
November 06, 2013, 02:25:32 pm
Liverpool Football Club are raving about the SAS, the Sturridge and Suarez partnership!

United are still struggling to come up with a name for Wellbeck, Andserson, Nani, Kagawa, Evra, Rooney and Smalling!

masonwoods101

• forum abuser
#1027 Re: only joking
November 06, 2013, 03:05:25 pm
How many blondes does it take to make a chocolate chip cookie??

7... 1 to make the dough and 6 to peel the smarties

tomtom

• forum hero
#1028 Re: only joking
November 06, 2013, 03:18:56 pm
Liverpool Football Club are raving about the SAS, the Sturridge and Suarez partnership!

United are still struggling to come up with a name for Wellbeck, Andserson, Nani, Kagawa, Evra, Rooney and Smalling!

We need a team with a player surname beginning with U to really make this work... :)

JackAus

• junky
#1029 Re: only joking
November 06, 2013, 09:23:15 pm
A good steak pun is a rare medium well done.

tomtom

• forum hero
#1030 Re: only joking
January 29, 2014, 07:46:19 pm
Jokes about white sugar are rare, but jokes about brown sugar - demerara...

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
  • "There's no cure for being a c#nt"
#1031 Re: only joking
February 21, 2014, 05:04:17 pm
I apologize in advance for the appalling use of racial and religious stereotypes in the following story

I'll put it in as a quote and reduce the chance of me getting branded as some sort of bigot

Quote from: not me
Murphy drops some buttered toast on the kitchen floor. It lands butter-side-up.

He looks at what he has done in astonishment, for he knows it’s a law of nature that buttered toast always falls butter-down.

He rushes round to the presbytery to fetch the priest.

He tells the priest that he thinks a miracle has happened round at his flat. He won’t say what it is but wants Father Flannagan to see it with his own eyes.

He brings Father Flannagan into the kitchen and asks him what he sees on the floor.

“Well,” says the priest, “it’s pretty obvious what we have here. Someone dropped some buttered toast, and then for some reason flipped it over so that the butter was on top.”

“No, Father, I dropped it and it landed like that.”

“Well,” Father Flannagan says, “it’s certainly a natural law of the universe that dropped toast never falls butter side up. But it’s not for me to say it’s a miracle. I’ll report the matter to the bishop, and have him send people round to interview you, take photos, etc.”

An investigation of some rigour is conducted, not only by priests of the archdiocese, but by scientists sent from the Curia in Rome. The final ruling is a negative, however. It reads:

"It was certainly an extraordinary event that occurred in Murphy’s room, quite outside the normal run of the phenomena. Yet we have to be very cautious before ruling any happening miraculous, ruling out all possible natural explanations. In this case we have declared no miracle. For it possibly resulted  from Murphy's having buttered the toast on the wrong side."

Nibile

• forum hero
  • Part Animal Part Machine
    • TOTOLORE
#1032 Re: only joking
February 21, 2014, 05:30:33 pm
 ;D

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
#1033 Re: only joking
February 24, 2014, 07:11:42 am
I went to a really emotional wedding last week, even the cake was in tiers.

SA Chris

• forum hero
#1034 Re: only joking
February 24, 2014, 09:11:14 am
Lizzy Yarnold has dedicated her gold medal to David Beckham. Apparently he gave her some crucial tips on the best way to ride the skeleton.

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
#1035 Re: only joking
March 13, 2014, 08:47:09 am
What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?

SA Chris

• forum hero
#1036 Re: only joking
March 17, 2014, 09:42:05 am
Bugger, my phone's disappeared. I left it in airplane mode.

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
#1037 Re: only joking
March 20, 2014, 06:07:53 pm
How much does a hipster weigh?

An instagram.

tomtom

• forum hero
#1038 Re: only joking
March 27, 2014, 10:00:22 am
Loads of science puns here - fill yer boots...

http://www.popsci.com/article/science/neutrino-walks-through-bar-and-more-science-jokes-twitter

My favourite is "There are 10 kinds of people in this world. Those who understand binary. And those who don't"

mrjonathanr

• forum hero
  • Getting fatter, not fitter.
#1039 Re: only joking
March 27, 2014, 04:47:20 pm
My favourite was Joe Picalli's retort on hearing someone say "there are two etc..."

"Yes there are those who think there are two kinds of people; and those who don't"

Dave Flanagan

• forum abuser
#1040 Re: only joking
March 27, 2014, 07:39:59 pm
I apologize in advance for the appalling use of racial and religious stereotypes in the following story

I'll put it in as a quote and reduce the chance of me getting branded as some sort of bigot

Quote from: not me
Murphy drops some buttered toast on the kitchen floor. It lands butter-side-up.

He looks at what he has done in astonishment, for he knows it’s a law of nature that buttered toast always falls butter-down.

He rushes round to the presbytery to fetch the priest.

He tells the priest that he thinks a miracle has happened round at his flat. He won’t say what it is but wants Father Flannagan to see it with his own eyes.

He brings Father Flannagan into the kitchen and asks him what he sees on the floor.

“Well,” says the priest, “it’s pretty obvious what we have here. Someone dropped some buttered toast, and then for some reason flipped it over so that the butter was on top.”

“No, Father, I dropped it and it landed like that.”

“Well,” Father Flannagan says, “it’s certainly a natural law of the universe that dropped toast never falls butter side up. But it’s not for me to say it’s a miracle. I’ll report the matter to the bishop, and have him send people round to interview you, take photos, etc.”

An investigation of some rigour is conducted, not only by priests of the archdiocese, but by scientists sent from the Curia in Rome. The final ruling is a negative, however. It reads:

"It was certainly an extraordinary event that occurred in Murphy’s room, quite outside the normal run of the phenomena. Yet we have to be very cautious before ruling any happening miraculous, ruling out all possible natural explanations. In this case we have declared no miracle. For it possibly resulted  from Murphy's having buttered the toast on the wrong side."

You spelt Flanagan wrong.

tomtom

• forum hero
#1041 Re: only joking
March 27, 2014, 08:04:48 pm
@RobinFlavell: I might open a shop called Pi. I don't know what it would sell but it would be open 22/7.

SA Chris

• forum hero
#1042 Re: only joking
March 31, 2014, 10:06:44 am
I guess Gwyneth Paltrow finally got around to listening to some recent Coldplay albums

Dexter

• obsessive maniac
#1043 Re: only joking
March 31, 2014, 10:17:17 am
@RobinFlavell: I might open a shop called Pi. I don't know what it would sell but it would be open 22/7.

give or take a little bit  :lol:

Lund

• obsessive maniac
#1044 Re: only joking
April 17, 2014, 03:18:15 pm
Knock knock

Who's there?

BANG
BANG BANG BANG

It's oscar

SA Chris

• forum hero
#1045 Re: only joking
April 21, 2014, 03:01:55 pm
If you get offended by fat jokes, you need to lighten up!

(possibly a repeat)

What's got one head, 4 arms and 2 legs? Oscar Pistorius ant Rita Steenkamp.

SA Chris

• forum hero
#1046 Re: only joking
April 28, 2014, 01:21:18 pm
I have just submitted my Jimmy Savile damages claim form;

It was on Thursday 8th July 1977 when he traumatised me, by suddenly appearing on screen as I was having a wank to Pans People.

rich d

• forum hero
#1047 Re: only joking
May 16, 2014, 10:55:34 am
James and Sarah were good Christians and loved each other deeply.
 On their wedding day a terrible accident occurred and they died standing on the steps of the alter before either of them had finished their vows.
 Being good Christians they ascended to the Pearly Gates and there they saw St Peter waiting to greet them.
 However the unhappy couple were ... unhappy... and asked St Peter if they could finish getting married before entering Heaven as they wanted to spend eternity as a married couple.
 St Peter scratched his head and went off into heaven looking worried.
 After 2 months St Peter returned to the patient couple, bringing with him a qualified priest of their chosen denomination and the couple were promptly married.
 James and Sarah entered Heaven as a married couple.
 Unfortunately things did not go well for them and after a while they realised that married life - even in Heaven - was not for them and they agreed that to enjoy Paradise they needed to get a divorce and go their separate ways.
 Together they went to see St Peter and explained their situation and asked if they could get a divorce in Heaven.
 St Peter groaned aloud and was obviously in some distress at this request.
 James asked him what was upsetting him so much.
 St Peter replied...
 "You know how long it took to find a priest in Heaven - finding a lawyer is going to take forever!"

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
#1048 Re: only joking
May 16, 2014, 01:25:08 pm
That's good.

rich d

• forum hero
#1049 Re: only joking
May 16, 2014, 01:43:43 pm
That's good.
James and Sarah were good Christians and loved each other deeply.
 On their wedding day a terrible accident occurred and they died standing on the steps of the alter before either of them had finished their vows.
 Being good Christians they ascended to the Pearly Gates and there they saw St Peter waiting to greet them.
 However the unhappy couple were ... unhappy... and asked St Peter if they could finish getting married before entering Heaven as they wanted to spend eternity as a married couple.
 St Peter scratched his head and went off into heaven looking worried.
 After 2 months St Peter returned to the patient couple, bringing with him a qualified priest of their chosen denomination and the couple were promptly married.
 James and Sarah entered Heaven as a married couple.
 Unfortunately things did not go well for them and after a while they realised that married life - even in Heaven -was expensive. Worried together they went to see St Peter and explained their situation and asked if they could get some help in Heaven.
 St Peter groaned aloud and was obviously in some distress at this request.
 James asked him what was upsetting him so much.
 St Peter replied...
 "You know how long it took to find a priest in Heaven - finding an accountant is going to take forever!"

There you go Jasper just for you, your very own version.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal