UKBouldering.com

Friday 20th October -Good Techno- Liverpool (Read 7616 times)

unclesomebody

• forum hero
  • 1-5-NEIN!
  • more business, less party.
Friday 20th October -Good Techno- Liverpool
October 15, 2006, 08:22:50 pm
Matthew Dear and Troy Pierce will be playing on friday night in Liverpool. I think it's at the Carling Academy, but will post more details when I know them. I will be going and doing this for a long time;  :dance1:

Monolith? Anyone else?

ps. Sorry if I told anyone it was Magda and Beyer (i must have been taken too much that day)

Mike Tyson

• forum hero
I cant, coz the Big Dawg is playing 15 mins from my house!!!!!

Its gonna be off the meat rack baby!

Monolith

• forum hero
  • Straight outta Cronton.
I'm there 100 percent man. Been mixing Dear tracks for most of the week, getting to grip with Serato Scratch Live. Keep the details flowing Uncle.....

unclesomebody

• forum hero
  • 1-5-NEIN!
In preperation, and to get psyched out your mind, please do the following;

1. Download the following; Troy Pierce @Blueparade, 26.08.2006

2. Play very loud whilst doing this  :dance1:

see you friday.

Monolith

• forum hero
Uncle, I forgot to mention this: www.outlar.com

Will also be of interest to Fatneck, BenF, Vivahate et al. If you haven't seen it before, it's an electronic music site with all upcoming listings in Liverpool. It also has profiles of many, many artists. Top notch.

Monolith

• forum hero
This night has just got better! I didn't realise, but I was supposed to be going to see The Laze that night. I was attempting to find out how to divide my loyalties, but I've found out that both Laze and Dear are playing at the Academy! It's an all-nighter and 6am after party too I've been told.

Come one, come all! Pre-party drinks Uncle & anyone?

http://wrongdezvous.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=54

soapy

• junky
    • maskon
heh

my amphetamine memory rush just kicked in when i imagined audion looping just fucking

*wibble*

Monolith

• forum hero
I've been told that if you say 'the laze' or that you have come to see the laze, you get half price off entry, thus costing you a measly fiver for what promises to be a great night.In fact,

"A monster mash-up of terrifying proportions:br /Bands, DJs, Freakshow, Sheesha Bar & mo. HALF PRICE IF YOU SAY THE LAZE AT THE DOOR.

the LAZE onstage @ 11:45. HALF PRICE (£5) if you say THE LAZE at the door!!!!!!!!!!!

THE WRONGDEZVOUS FREAKSHOW
FRIDAY OCTOBER 20th 11PM – 6AM
@Carling Academy,

Wrongdezvous returns to bring you the freakiest show on Earth featuring another shocking tale of musical mayhem. With an exclusive DJ set from The Zutons, a showcase from Liverpool’s answer to the streets, the almighty Riuven performing amongst others “The L.I.V.”, Chicago house music legends DJ Pierre & Roy Davis Junior playing an exclusive back to back set, the very very very wrong indeed Tim Sheridan, the scarily dark techno sounds of Matthew Dear, and Wales’s biggest Freak Mark Barnes!

As it’s the month of horror, Wrongdezvous celebrates the art of the freak with the Wrongdezvous Freakshow! If the music gets too much, why not see who’s the ultimate at word association in the midgets mallets mallet competition? Keep your wits about you; you don’t wanna be hit by a 3 foot man! Also be sure to get some visual stimulation and take a peek at the Wrongdezvous freak museum where we’ve picked up some seriously strange characters for you to marvel at. If you’re really wrong yourself, then why not step up alongside and get in with the wrong crowd?

Arena 1: Freaky dance madness…

DJ PIERRE & ROY DAVIS JUNIOR (back2back – Afro Acid Tour)
TIM SHERIDAN (Very Very Very Wrong Indeed)
MARK BARNES
DANNY WOODS
CARL DUNNE & DENZIL

Arena 2: Rock’n’roll shocker…

ZUTONS DJ set (Russell & Boyan)
GUILLEMOTS DJ set
BROKEN HOOKER DJ’s (Club NME)
THE LAZE (live)
RIUVEN (live)
WE SEE FOXES (live)
PAT & NIPSY (live)
PETER & THE WOLF (live)
THE FARENHEITS (live)

Arena 3: Aztec presents a m-Nus records party…

MATTHEW DEAR (live)
TROY PIERCE (m-Nus records)
BILL HECKLE
STU BRADLEY & JEMMY
BEN HUGHES

Plus general freakiness from….

MIDGETS MALLETS MALLET
FREAK MUSEUM
EVILGIRLS
SAM AVERY (BBC NW Comedian Of Year 2006 runner up)

+ MARKET AREA FEATURING…

APPLE BOBBING / HORROR FACE PAINTING /MONSTER DRESS UP BOX / TRICK OR TREAT LUCKY DIP / BURLESQUE TORTURE CHAMBER / SHISHA PIPES / BINGO & MORE.

Carling Academy, 11-13 Hotham Street, Lpool, L3 5UB
£10 Advance tickets, £9 NUS. Motd. Tickets available from Radio City Box Office – 0151 256 5555, Probe Records 0151 708 8815, 3Beat - 0151 709 3355, Ticketline 0161 832 1111 / www.ticketline.co.uk , Ticketweb 0870 771 2000, See Tickets www.seetickets.com / Ticketmaster www.ticketmaster.co.uk

For all press enquiries, competitions, reviews, interviews, guest-list etc please contact wrongdezvous@hotmail.co.uk or call 07928027230

unclesomebody

• forum hero
  • 1-5-NEIN!
What the FUCK goes on? I just want some good techno and now I'm being confronted with apple bobbing, face painting, and a whole range of things that at 4am will be absolute headfucks. Have you booked tickets Tom? If not, what time are you planning on arriving? I normally book tickets to these things so I don't have to arrive early....

Monolith

• forum hero
I aint booked tickets brava, I'll probably just roll up with anyone from over here that cares for it. Presumably, they are utilising the whole of the academy for it and as such, all the face painting and other stuff will be outside of the stadium of conflict. As for arrival time I really don't know at the minute. Probably be in Liverpool for around 10, but I'll have to make sure I can still get others from my side to come, otherwise the taxi price would be more than my earnings in the last year.
Keep you posted once I've spoken to them tonight.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal