UKBouldering.com

Warts (Read 9675 times)

tommytwotone

• forum hero
  • Southern jessie turned Almscliff devotee
#25 Re: Warts
July 21, 2006, 12:33:30 am
A few years ago, I had one, then 3 of 4 more of the little bastards popped up.  Iwent to the docs and tried lots of things, filing down till they bled, cream, acid etc.  I even iced my hand till it went numb and cut one out with a pair of scisors :oops: but it grew back.  Nothing worked, I was getting really pissed off and a bit self concious of my warty self mutilated hand so I started covering them up with finger tape, telling people I had cut my hand jamming or some othe nonscence.  Low and behold, they all dissaparated in about a week!

Now it could have nothing at all to do with the tape, but I know that if I ever get another then that will be the first thing to happen.  Keep them taped up 24/7 for a week or so and pray to jebus. :bow:

word keenus, think that's the approach I'm gonna take, might supplement with a trip to the doc's. Want rid of the fuckers fo shizzle!

Bonjoy

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
  • Leafy gent
#26 Re: Warts
July 21, 2006, 08:51:59 am
http://www.aafp.org/afp/20030201/tips/8.html
 Apparently gaffer tape therapy works better than cryotherapy!
The finger tape thing must be working in the same way. Starving the viral tissue of oxygen.

Houdini

• forum hero
  • Heil Mary
#27 Re: Warts
July 21, 2006, 09:08:00 am
http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/urine.htm

I dare say there is some sound science in there somewhere, but if you read it all, this site strikes me as a site for people with too many coffee tables.

Oral drops of fresh urine can be placed directly under the tongue...   ...Over time, they can learn to adjust the amount that is needed by observing their reactions to the therapy; their dosage may become as much as one full cup at a time!

Presumably when you develop a taste for it...

Rice Boy

• stalker
#28 Re: Warts
July 21, 2006, 09:11:48 am
Spirtual healing?

Had one veruca on my right foot for over 8 years and about 20 on my left. Did all of the above and even tapped bananas to them overnight then . . . along came yoga!

Over a couple of sessions I felt static in my feet and the following day all had gone. Not babygoating.

(Had been going for at least 6 months)

Amen.

tommytwotone

• forum hero
  • Southern jessie turned Almscliff devotee
#29 Re: Warts
August 10, 2006, 11:27:59 am
Warty update...

After much taping and praying, no joy. So, last week I bought some of the liquid nitrogen "self freeze" stuff but then didn't have the stones to attack myself with it. Wart or no wart, the prospect of chemically freezing myself wasn't a pretty one.

On Sunday my patience snapped and I took the decision to get medieval on, well, myself. Apply the nozzle thing, hold down for 30-40 seconds. I followed the instructions, and the spray missed the wart and just spilled over onto the good, clean surrounding skin of my little finger, which bloody hurt.

So now, on top of some ugly-assed warts, I have a blistered and burned finger as well.

Went out and bought some of that Salactol the other day...

ouch

• regular
#30 Re: Warts
August 10, 2006, 02:14:30 pm
Dunno if this will help but...

I had a big wart on my finger and just ignored then I noticed these black little specks in it and next thing I had the bastards springing up all over my hand.  Anyway my old Gran noticed em and said I had to rub em with a bar of soap twice a day and they would go in a couple of weeks.  I didnt beleive her really but not wanting ti to upset the old dink I tried it and they went!

Glad this worked and I didnt have to medieval on my hand and cut em out with an axe :)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal