UKBouldering.com

sad theft at awesome (Read 747 times)

Monolith

• forum hero
  • Straight outta Cronton.
sad theft at awesome
May 17, 2006, 03:27:33 pm
sadly had my phone swiped out of my bag at Awesome Walls today. I definitely know it was one of the kids from a local school as they were the only other people in there. Just beware if you climb, especially in the day when nobody is downstairs, that you dont leave your valuables there. I know it sounds common sense, but ive never had a problem in all the years of climbing at the climbing house and at awesome with anything like this and hence left my bag wherever. I've learnt my lesson.

fatneck

• forum hero
  • Fishing Helm
#1 Re: sad theft at awesome
May 17, 2006, 06:58:47 pm
So that was you millso! Unlucky man. Would like to point out that this is an unusual occurance as already stated and we don't normally have any problems.

Monolith

• forum hero
  • Straight outta Cronton.
#2 Re: sad theft at awesome
May 17, 2006, 10:23:29 pm
yeah no worries Si, I dont hold it against them. Of course a lot can be attributed to upbringing and all. Certainly dont blame Awesome, probably should have put my stuff upstairs anyhow as thats what the gear holders are for. Sod mobile phones!
haha sorry dude I still havent established who you are??Were you main belayer today introucing those two guys this morning to our hallowed sport?I totally nailed my finger today and have a contender for the worst blood blister ever, it practically has a brain its so developed!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal