UKBouldering.com

st bees (Read 2059 times)

chappers

• forum hero
st bees
April 25, 2006, 04:14:09 pm
greg et al.
going to be up in the lakes this wekend...is everything/anything at st bees climbable at the moment?
is there a campsite closeby?
also i had better extend an invite to dave and nick to join me ::) unless they are locked in the shop ;D

also, best suggestion for a MEGA easy circut somwhere in the lakes (not langdale) for the lady.

ta, chappers

Soxs

• player
#1 Re: st bees
April 27, 2006, 06:16:26 pm
I would like to go Kentmere sat and Thorn Crag on Sunday, how does that fit in. Also not sure what time ur heading up but we're going to red wall on friday night if you make it.

chappers

• forum hero
#2 Re: st bees
April 27, 2006, 09:15:22 pm
I would like to go Kentmere sat and Thorn Crag on Sunday, how does that fit in. Also not sure what time ur heading up but we're going to red wall on friday night if you make it.

nick, pass on redwall for the obvious reasons (is there no smiley for a pair of pants??)
i think i will join you on saturday at kentmere little font or summat?, then we will off to lancaster, drink ourselves to oblivion and be sick in your front room ;)
sunday, i will sack thorncrag (due to lack of easy problems for anna, pig of a walk in, and my apparent loss of ability to lap badmoonrising) for a walk in the lakes.
then hit st bees up on monday. can you please ask your boss if he has been up there yet and is/will it be dry? do i have to worry about the tide? (sounds too much like devon to me).

Soxs

• player
#3 Re: st bees
April 27, 2006, 09:53:54 pm
Don't think G's has been over there yet this year, Thorn Crag was only a thought for Sunday.

Redwall is not pants. It is serving a valuable role in the recuperation of my wrist, also there are some good problems there.

St Bees would be good on sunday I recon, u driving? ;)

chappers

• forum hero
#4 Re: st bees
April 28, 2006, 09:02:44 am
ill grant you, shallow grave is good, and i bet some of gregs problems are good, but they are all mega hard.
yes, ill drive. sounds good for sunday (wanna go somewhere ive not been yet) then ill get out for a walk/run with the masses on monday.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal