UKBouldering.com

Free Broadband (Read 1867 times)

account_inactive

• forum hero
Free Broadband
April 11, 2006, 01:54:28 pm
Yes there is a catch

http://www.talktalk.co.uk/talktalk/servlet/gben-LLU-PageServer?article=MAIN.UK.TALKTALK.STATIC.TESTHUB

you need to sign up for free calls and stuff that adds up to £20 a month...........but if you already need that stuff it make sense

Obi-Wan is lost...

• forum hero
#1 Re: Free Broadband
April 21, 2006, 11:41:54 am
I'm really tempted with this (and not at all swayed by the promotions girl at Meadowhall  :P  :o), Carphone Warehouse are a pretty above board company so can't see there is going to be any major drawbacks. The only thing I can see is they won't cope with demand and there may be delays in converting over to the new setup. One of the other less advertised features is unlimited anytime calls to 28 countries including all of the EU, USA, Canada and Oz. Amazing. I recon it would save us at least £200 a year, more if it means we use our mobiles less.

Johnny Brown

• forum hero
#2 Re: Free Broadband
April 21, 2006, 11:48:58 am
Yeah it seems too good to be true, but the only catch seems to be the minimum 18 month sign-up and charges if you back out. Of courseif it is as good as it seems there'll be over demand and resultant problems, followed by competition undercutting it and with better service.

It might finally tempt me though. Its gonna save loads of money whichever way you look at it.

account_inactive

• forum hero
#3 Re: Free Broadband
April 21, 2006, 12:53:37 pm
...........my mate who works for BT Broadband says the shit has hit the fan at his end

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal