UKBouldering.com

Crag X problems (Read 2925 times)

(woz)

• forum abuser
Crag X problems
April 03, 2006, 09:25:49 pm
I had a peep at Cragx t'other day and could anyone help me as to which problems go where? Obviously a topo would be a bad idea, so just describing the lines etc in relation to the ones i could figure out from vids (The Thing, Superman, Seans start). Would be much appreciated :wink:

p.s. Conditions were well shoddy on sunday (predictably), But Seans problem and a pinchy thing on the right hand side were completely dry, as well as most of superman.

(woz)

• forum abuser
#1 Crag X problems
April 06, 2006, 08:07:37 am
After trawling the net, i've managed to work out pretty much all of the problems, apart from a couple:

The Pinch and 'Superwoman'

Any help would be appreciated.
dan

Bonjoy

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
  • Leafy gent
#2 Crag X problems
April 06, 2006, 08:16:40 am
The Pinch is between Jerico Road and Cherokee Lane. There is traditionally some rule about which holds you use after the start but it's hard to explain

andy bowie

• regular
#3 Crag X problems
April 06, 2006, 09:06:56 am
the pinch involves pulling on two small crimps to the right of jericho road, doing a tricky move to a slopey pinch with ya left, holding it and going up twice with your right, onto a little ear and then bigger pinch/crimp, then up and left to join jericho road. a tricksy little hobit with fancy toe hookery going on.

superwoman if i remember is superman but with extra holds, little crimps here and there, but still ming the merciless.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal