UKBouldering.com

Bristol - Bouldering Wall for Sale (Read 2198 times)

Bigwavedave

Bristol - Bouldering Wall for Sale
January 04, 2006, 10:22:26 am
Hi there

I'm emigrating to NZ in June and will be selling my homemade bouldering wall. It will need to be picked up probably using a van or car with a solid roofrack. Its been built to facilitate breaking it down and putting it back together without too much fuss. The biggest bits would be the 6x4ft centre ply and the legs (see pics)

It is solidly made using exterior grade treated timbers marine ply and quality hardware. It has been up for about 18 months.

It is 8ft high by 6ft wide and is freestanding, suitable for a patio or garden. It has an adjustable angle and will go from vertical to about 45deg overhanging.

It has a mixture of holds. Some from NZ, some Holdz and some Beacons and some odds and ends. Slopers, crimps etc etc. About 35 - 40 I think.

Its given me and friends hours and hours of fun and has definitely helped my technique along and helped with finger strength. Also helped me stay out of climbing gyms which has been awesome as in my back garden i can climb V10 but it seems to drop in gyms. And on the rock for that matter.

Price will be £95. It comes with some handy things like a big extension lead and pair of lamps that mount on the legs and floodlight it. Also a little stereo/Cd player to use outside for motivation! I am looking to sell it at the beggining of June as I need it for training prior to moving to NZ. If you are interested please drop me an email as i don't often check this site. I can send you a link to a bunch of photos if you email me.

I'll be posting this every couple of months until I leave.

If anyone has one, i'll part-ex a v.good condition grigri at £20 value. Actually, if anyone has said grigri, mail me anyway as would like one!

Many thanks.

Bigwavedave

#1 Rock Rings not Included. Sorry
January 04, 2006, 10:24:56 am
Sorry. My rings are in the pic. Rock Ringsd not included.
Cheers.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal